Gay Men's Chorus Of Los Angeles, Art ...

Gay Men's Chorus Of Los Angeles, Art Students Dedicate Christmas Carol To Sandy Hook Victims

There are 2 comments on the Switched story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Gay Men's Chorus Of Los Angeles, Art Students Dedicate Christmas Carol To Sandy Hook Victims. In it, Switched reports that:

A group of young students joined the Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles for a poignant holiday tribute to the victims of the Sandy Hook tragedies in Newtown, Conn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Since: Nov 11

Conroe, TX

#1 Dec 25, 2012
I think that's so sweet of them!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Then after it was all over they all went Roy the joy boy house and Ray the Gay Blade and the next day there tailpipes were burn't out.90% had colostomy bags.A chorus who did you sing to Satan.Sick minded people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Short Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice Cube Needs His 'Daddy' For 'Last Friday' Movie (Nov '11) Aug 14 DJ Tek 1200 3
News Jane Fonda and her dog Tulea are inseparable as... Aug 13 NoPChere 2
News UT professors recommend their favorite albums Jul '15 Beatle Tuesday 1
News Kanye keeps us guessing, groaning, engrossed Jul '15 rebel111 4
News Terrence Howard Supports Global Down Syndrome F... Jun '15 DESDEMONA55 1
News The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Y&R Storyl... Jun '15 faithful viewer 1
News From 'Dracula,' 'Frankenstein' to 'Star Wars,' ... Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web