Beatles offspring could form next generation band

Apr 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

British musician James McCartney performs at the ASCAP Music Cafe during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah January 23, 2012.

Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jane

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

James McCartney better wake up and smell the truth. Don't try to get a music career off of John Lennon's coattails. You know your father Paul McCartney did fraud! James you need a reality check. You are 35 years old and know right from wrong. Paul went in on the Beatle love child inheritance fraud. He helped hid with Ono. The daughter of Lennon is gonna get her justice! Just because something has been hidden for years doesn't mean it is not gonna come out. Look at Etan Patz. 33 years hidden and probably gonna dig him up. Everyone thought it was over years ago. Soon the love child daughter of Lennon will have justice.
Dudley

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Jane wrote:
James McCartney better wake up and smell the truth. Don't try to get a music career off of John Lennon's coattails. You know your father Paul McCartney did fraud! James you need a reality check. You are 35 years old and know right from wrong. Paul went in on the Beatle love child inheritance fraud. He helped hid with Ono. The daughter of Lennon is gonna get her justice! Just because something has been hidden for years doesn't mean it is not gonna come out. Look at Etan Patz. 33 years hidden and probably gonna dig him up. Everyone thought it was over years ago. Soon the love child daughter of Lennon will have justice.
Jiminez McGarney beeter walk up and smell Ruth. Don't try to get a musical car off of Juan Lenton's cocktails.You know your father Saul McGarney did fart! Jiminez you need a real chick.You are 35 years old and know flight from Bong.Saul went in on the Bagles Glove Daughter inheritence funds.He helped Bozo hide the Glove daughter.Look at Etevez Pratz. 33 years hidden and probably going to dig it.Soon the Glove daughter will have juice.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Jane, please just go away, don't go away mad, just go away.
Bubba

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Jane is the secret Glove Daughter in hiding. We know the truth so don't deny it Jane.
Jane

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

I am not goint away. I believe in Victory! When the day comes of the announcement of this long lost lovechild of Lennon I will like to see what you say on this website about the truth. You can't call me a liar then! You have to face the truth sooner or later! Remember these rock bands, heavy metal and death metal are not reunionizing for nothing. It is for Lennon!
enaJ

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Oh no Jane ain't "goint" away.
Buddy Fudley

Lake Stevens, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Jane wrote:
I am not goint away. I believe in Victory! When the day comes of the announcement of this long lost lovechild of Lennon I will like to see what you say on this website about the truth. You can't call me a liar then! You have to face the truth sooner or later! Remember these rock bands, heavy metal and death metal are not reunionizing for nothing. It is for Lennon!
I am not Joint away.I believe in RCA Victor! When the day comes of the dennouncement of this long lost Glovechild of Lenton I will like to see what you say on this website about Ruth.You can't call me a Lion then! You have to fake the truth sooner or later! Remember these Mock bands,Sleazy Metal and Deaf metal are not nonunion for nothing. It is for Lenton The secret Poppa of Jane the hiding Glove Daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Short Discussions

Search the Short Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
First Look At Clark Kent From 'Batman Vs. Super... Jul 10 Little Superman 1
Celebrating a - super' man Jul 10 Little Superman 1
Lex Luthor Rumored To Have Hair In Batman v Sup... Jul 9 Last days news 1
Aicn Comics Reviews: Superman! the Final Plague... Jul 9 Last days news 1
Original Christopher Reeve Superman Costume up ... Jul 9 good they bow to pressure 1
Memorial to Murdered Boy Denied Request to Use ... Jul 9 they bow to pressure 1
Vicious - Season One Jul 8 RalphB 1
•••
•••
•••