Angelina Jolie & Jennifer Aniston Joi...

Angelina Jolie & Jennifer Aniston Join Forces on Amazon

There are 32 comments on the National Ledger story from Mar 22, 2007, titled Angelina Jolie & Jennifer Aniston Join Forces on Amazon. In it, National Ledger reports that:

While Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston usually are said to be at odds it appears that they may join forces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Naomi

Falls Church, VA

#1 Mar 23, 2007
Naomi

Falls Church, VA

#2 Mar 23, 2007
Jen's are selling at higher prices and better. Jo Lie is NOT doing to well , people see through her shit.
http://movies.zap2it.com/movies/news/story/0,...
blondie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Mar 23, 2007
Friday, March 23, 2007

It is 11:57 a.m.

It is lunch time.

I will talk to you later!!!

Since: Dec 06

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Mar 23, 2007
Talk about riding on someone’s DVD coattails! To make matters worse, Jen looks like a plain Jane in a conservative dress on her DVD box cover while Angelina looks like a hot mama in black leather and red lipstick, and displaying a generous amount of cleavage on her DVD box cover.
yep, sounds exactly like AJ's not doing well. plain Jane is always much better.
blondie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#5 Mar 24, 2007
I have to go buy some things at the Dollar Store.
Cleaning buckets, Dish Washer Detergent, light
bulbs, etc.

But before I go, I am just disgusted.
The tabloids are reporting that Jennifer Aniston
has latched onto a co-star in Brad Pitt's movie
called, "Jessie James."

Sam is his first name.
He is the cute guy that was in the Charlie's
Angels movie, part one.
He is the guy tied to the chair in the room with
all the water on the floor...and he turns out
to really be the cruel villian.

Cute, yes.
Sexy, yes.
But much shorter than Brad and Vince.
What a sexual adjustment!!!

(Confidentially, short men are giants in bed.)
(IMO)
maysan

Oakland, CA

#6 Mar 24, 2007
IamPam wrote:
Talk about riding on someone’s DVD coattails! To make matters worse, Jen looks like a plain Jane in a conservative dress on her DVD box cover while Angelina looks like a hot mama in black leather and red lipstick, and displaying a generous amount of cleavage on her DVD box cover.
yep, sounds exactly like AJ's not doing well. plain Jane is always much better.
Now Now more like the girl next door,,just b/c the way they dress,has nothing to with the movies that their in..its all about the movie..and if its true that Jenns are selling quicker than I rest my case..(smile)
blondie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#7 Mar 24, 2007
maysan wrote:
<quoted text>Now Now more like the girl next door,,just b/c the way they dress,has nothing to with the movies that their in..its all about the movie..and if its true that Jenns are selling quicker than I rest my case..(smile)
Tell that to my bleeding eyeballs,
each time that I watch "Friends With Money!"

Watch the movie called "Somethings Got to Give,"
and then watch the movie called, "Friends With Money."

You can not begin to compare the two movies,
and still keep a straight face.

One is spectacular,
and one is something that
you put on, in order to fall asleep.

Even when Diane Keaton was naked,
she was dressed better than Jennifer Aniston.(IMO)
blondie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#8 Mar 24, 2007
Naomi wrote:
Jen's are selling at higher prices and better. Jo Lie is NOT doing to well , people see through her shit.
Is it just me,
or does Jennifer Aniston look
high as Coodie-Brown,
in this picture???
blondie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#9 Mar 24, 2007
Naomi wrote:
Jen better try to make a profit!
Maybe a lot of people "missed" seeing these
fun by the minute movies, because the lines
were wrapped around the block, and you just
could not steal a ticket.

Now, instead of spending seven dollars each,
to see these Oscar worthy monstrosities,
that everyone was simply panting and drooling
to see, you can cough up your lunch money for
a day, and own them.

Naomi, have you made a puprchase yet, or are you
recording them, when they have come on television,
for the nine thousandth time?
Pamela

AOL

#11 Mar 25, 2007
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me,
high as Coodie-Brown,
in this picture???
I thought she looked high too. Either that or she and Pitt are having sex fully clothed and standing up and she is having an orgasim. And that could be it. If if were that close to him I'd be having one too, or three..........
Poptart

AOL

#12 Mar 25, 2007
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me,
high as Coodie-Brown,
in this picture???
Could be - she admits to smoking pot occasionally.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Jen and Angie made a movie together??? What would each of their roles be??? What would the movie be about??? What kind of a movie would it be???
Peacemaker

India

#13 Mar 25, 2007
How about a film version of Cagney and Lacey?? Can't remember which one is blonde and who is the brunette.

We've already had Starsky and Hutch remake.

I think that would be a great idea! I would definitely go and see them two together. In fact if Angie's next film bombs, I might suggest that idea to AJ & JA's agent.

Seriously if both of them starred in a film together, lots of people would go and see it. I'll make sure to mention the directors to put a catfight scene in it with the two of them, that way Jen can get few slaps in!(hehehe - Just joking, I don't condone violence).
maysan

Oakland, CA

#14 Mar 25, 2007
Peacemaker wrote:
How about a film version of Cagney and Lacey?? Can't remember which one is blonde and who is the brunette.
We've already had Starsky and Hutch remake.
I think that would be a great idea! I would definitely go and see them two together. In fact if Angie's next film bombs, I might suggest that idea to AJ & JA's agent.
Seriously if both of them starred in a film together, lots of people would go and see it. I'll make sure to mention the directors to put a catfight scene in it with the two of them, that way Jen can get few slaps in!(hehehe - Just joking, I don't condone violence).
Hey about if Brad produced and directed it..that would bring the house down lol.....
Peacemaker

India

#15 Mar 25, 2007
Maysan, ingenious!! That is soo funny!! The irony of it!! haha! What do you say that we fax our ideas to Plan B production Co and to both AJ & JA's agents??

To be honest, if AJ & JA's careers hit the skids it won't be such a bad idea after all.... you know what celebrities are like...
maysan

Oakland, CA

#16 Mar 25, 2007
Peacemaker wrote:
Maysan, ingenious!! That is soo funny!! The irony of it!! haha! What do you say that we fax our ideas to Plan B production Co and to both AJ & JA's agents??
To be honest, if AJ & JA's careers hit the skids it won't be such a bad idea after all.... you know what celebrities are like...
Thought you'd like that,Im game 50/50 o.k.....that would be a no go..unless they would need publicity.........

Since: Dec 06

Vancouver, Canada

#17 Mar 26, 2007
how about a re-make of Thelma and Louise? BP could even do his same role.
Peacemaker

India

#18 Mar 26, 2007
Lampam...that's an even better idea!! haha!! Thelma & Louise would be great too!! and Brad can also be on screen with them both. Sizzling!!!

Altho... Which one is gonna have the Geena Davis role?? And erm.... are we really gonna believe that either of them have never experienced an orgasm before?! lol!
Peacemaker

India

#19 Mar 26, 2007
maysan wrote:
<quoted text>Thought you'd like that,Im game 50/50 o.k.....that would be a no go..unless they would need publicity.........
I know its not gonna happen. But just think, that means JA & AJ fans come together! Peace!
maysan

Oakland, CA

#20 Mar 26, 2007
Peacemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know its not gonna happen. But just think, that means JA & AJ fans come together! Peace!
Thats true,,just the thought of that,I dont know ,we'd probrally be on pay-perview ..like a wrestling match,,hey now there something worth looking into (smile)
Pamela

Richmond, VA

#21 Mar 26, 2007
IamPam wrote:
how about a re-make of Thelma and Louise? BP could even do his same role.
OMG Now that is funny!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

She's the One Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edward Burns' Comic Book to (Also) Become a Movie (Jul '07) Jul '07 michelle 1
News She's The One (Aug '06) Aug '06 Michelle Lamelza 1
More from around the web