Amanda Bynes to Play Hairspray 's Pen...

Amanda Bynes to Play Hairspray 's Penny on the Big Screen

There are 4 comments on the Broadway.com story from Jun 5, 2006, titled Amanda Bynes to Play Hairspray 's Penny on the Big Screen. In it, Broadway.com reports that:

Amanda Bynes has been cast as the dorky Penny Lou Pingleton in the upcoming big-screen version of the musical Hairspray , according to USA Today .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Broadway.com.

Belle

UK

#1 Jun 6, 2006
I think that it is great that Amanda Bynes has been cast for Hairspray. She is great and really deserves this role!
laura

London, Canada

#2 Aug 28, 2006
amanda bynes is great for taht role and hopefully ill se her downtown:)
olivia

North Bay, Canada

#3 Nov 24, 2006
im so glad amanda got picked for this role. she is an amazing actress and i think she will do well and im so looking forward to the movie. i luv u amanda !!!!!!!!!!1 fan~olivia e-mail me at [email protected]
Alexa

AOL

#4 Jul 1, 2008
Ive never seen the movie but im going down to nycity soon. Cant wait i love you amanda. I am so ur number 1 fan. My room is full of ur stuff. I even have a manniquen that looks like u!! I Love YOU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

She's the Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amanda Bynes' parents say in court filings they... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
News Amanda Bynes Calls Barack and Michelle Obama "U... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sunshine 1
News She's the Man - Amanda Bynes is the perfect gir... (Dec '07) Mar '10 Michelle 8
News Cross-dressers in film (Oct '09) Oct '09 Beth 1
News Is this the next 'Mean Girls?' (Jun '09) Oct '09 Lia 2
News The Amanda Bynes Film Festival (May '09) May '09 Peter 1
News Dance Fever Infects 'Step Up' Star - Tatum lear... (Jan '08) May '09 emerald br0wneme 2
More from around the web