The Amanda Bynes Film Festival

The Amanda Bynes Film Festival

There are 1 comment on the Bleacher Report story from Nov 18, 2008, titled The Amanda Bynes Film Festival. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

It's 2:01 am, and I have to go to bed. Just spent a couple of hours working on the next book, and am exhausted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Peter

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 26, 2009
What a grouch! Amanda is NOT a Disney offspring. She is a Nick offspring. A moot point but a point of clarity nonetheless. Maybe if you stop waiting for Amanda to be in remake of The Deerhunter and accept that she makes silly movies that are easy on the eye to watch then you can enjoy them for what they are worth. Clearly Amanda isn't setting out for Oscars. But she is a nice screen presence and mildly funny sometimes. Thats enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

She's the Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amanda Bynes' parents say in court filings they... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
News Amanda Bynes Calls Barack and Michelle Obama "U... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sunshine 1
News She's the Man - Amanda Bynes is the perfect gir... (Dec '07) Mar '10 Michelle 8
News Cross-dressers in film (Oct '09) Oct '09 Beth 1
News Is this the next 'Mean Girls?' (Jun '09) Oct '09 Lia 2
News Dance Fever Infects 'Step Up' Star - Tatum lear... (Jan '08) May '09 emerald br0wneme 2
News 'Cloverfield' Actress Joins 'CSI' - Jessica Luc... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mike K 1
More from around the web