Dance Fever Infects 'Step Up' Star - ...

Dance Fever Infects 'Step Up' Star - Tatum learned to lay down ...

There are 2 comments on the story from Aug 10, 2006, titled Dance Fever Infects 'Step Up' Star - Tatum learned to lay down .... In it, reports that:

Asked how his new dancing movie "Step Up" sets itself apart from films like "Honey" and "Take the Lead" and "Save the Last Dance," star Channing Tatum gives a refreshingly honest answer.

Join the discussion below, or

Deer Park, WA

#1 Jan 25, 2008
That dance is so cool my sister and i can dance it perfectly!!!!!!
emerald br0wneme

Redmond, WA

#2 May 13, 2009
Emerald said try 0ut ?
Please Please Please n0w
Emerald said want learned ab0ut dance star will try 0ut Please Please Please y0u can get me emerald i am deaf ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

She's the Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amanda Bynes' parents say in court filings they... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
News Amanda Bynes Calls Barack and Michelle Obama "U... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sunshine 1
News She's the Man - Amanda Bynes is the perfect gir... (Dec '07) Mar '10 Michelle 8
News Cross-dressers in film (Oct '09) Oct '09 Beth 1
News Is this the next 'Mean Girls?' (Jun '09) Oct '09 Lia 2
News The Amanda Bynes Film Festival (May '09) May '09 Peter 1
News 'Cloverfield' Actress Joins 'CSI' - Jessica Luc... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mike K 1
More from around the web