She's the Man - Amanda Bynes is the p...

She's the Man - Amanda Bynes is the perfect girl to play a glee...

There are 8 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Mar 16, 2006, titled She's the Man - Amanda Bynes is the perfect girl to play a glee.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Warning: "She's the Man" may just have you giggling like a little girl, even if you aren't one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Hayley

Belair, Australia

#1 Dec 14, 2007
Hi, my year12 ball is coming up and i am struggling to look for a dress that i really like. after watching she's the man i fell in love with her debutante ball dress that she was weaing. That green silk one. i was just wondering who designed that dree and if i could buy one very similar to violas somewhere in perth WA.
Carine

Callington, UK

#2 Feb 16, 2008
hi, my yr11 is coming up really soon and i really want that dress to go to my ball that she was wearing on she's the man, the green silky one.i just want to know where is it from and if i can find one of those dress for my ball.please tell me where i can find one of them... i really like this dress or you can give me a name of the shop who's sell them....
Becky - UK

Scunthorpe, UK

#3 Feb 26, 2008
Yes i agree. I really like that dress too. My prom is so near and i need to get this sorted. I really like the green dress at the end on 'shes the man' i was wondering if anyone could help me out with this???
Where to shop?
or even get a better picture of the dress so i could trake it to a designer.
please help.
Caroline

Nancy, France

#4 Mar 19, 2009
Yes!! My prom is also comming up, and I LOVE that dress!

But i can't find it ANYWHERE!
Jazzy

Workington, UK

#5 Apr 19, 2009
Hi I really love the green dress viola wears at the end of she's the man my prom is coming up and Iv'e found one just like it! Woo it's pritty much the same! It was a few hundred pounds but It's amazing!!!!

Unlucky you guys, just keep looking you will fing one similar if it's not basicly the same or you will find a fab one!!(Can't beleive iv'e got one WOO!!)
Sarah

UK

#6 Apr 28, 2009
Hi Jazzy,
I was wondering where you bought your one from? I've got my leavers ball in a month and I've been trying to find the dress for ages!!
Please help x
Tanya

South Africa

#7 Aug 31, 2009
Im in the same situation as the others. I love the green dress. Where can i find it, or get the pattern. Please please help me! Pls email me at [email protected]
Michelle

South Africa

#8 Mar 15, 2010
Can't find it anywhere..also want it :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

She's the Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amanda Bynes' parents say in court filings they... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
News Amanda Bynes Calls Barack and Michelle Obama "U... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sunshine 1
News Cross-dressers in film (Oct '09) Oct '09 Beth 1
News Is this the next 'Mean Girls?' (Jun '09) Oct '09 Lia 2
News The Amanda Bynes Film Festival (May '09) May '09 Peter 1
News Dance Fever Infects 'Step Up' Star - Tatum lear... (Jan '08) May '09 emerald br0wneme 2
News 'Cloverfield' Actress Joins 'CSI' - Jessica Luc... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mike K 1
More from around the web