'Ladies of the House' is homey Hallma...

'Ladies of the House' is homey Hallmark hokum

There are 3 comments on the New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News story from Oct 19, 2008, titled 'Ladies of the House' is homey Hallmark hokum. In it, New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News reports that:

'Ladies of the House' stars some familiar faces. LADIES OF THE HOUSE. Saturday at 9, Hallmark Channel .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News.

pshep67987

AOL

#1 Oct 25, 2008
want to know who played donna mill's husbank on ladies of the night
pshep67987

AOL

#2 Oct 25, 2008
sorry. want to know who played donna mills husband on ladies of the house
Shirley

Roseburg, OR

#3 Oct 31, 2008
I watched it Oct.30, what a relief after all the political stuff and Halloween garbage. I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish I had recorded it so I could watch it again. Larry Levinson productions are always great to watch. There is always a lesson to learn in each one. It is nice to watch a movie, without all the awful language and sex!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2014's Golden Globes spotlight spectrum of blac... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Blacks Are Worthless 2
News Kerry Washington Gets Sexy And Scandalous For U... (Dec '12) Dec '12 DISASTER LOOMS 4
News Samuel L. Jackson to play Martin Luther King (Apr '11) Feb '12 Giggs 10
News Truth or coincidences? (Feb '07) Dec '09 LADYLEO 2
News Looking back at 'blaxploitation' films (Dec '09) Dec '09 LADYLEO 1
News Friends, Family Pay Tribute To Isaac Hayes (Aug '08) Aug '08 The Duke of NY is... 2
News Isaac Hayes, 'Shaft' songwriter and Chef on 'So... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Joe 5
More from around the web