Moving drama confronts weighty issues...

Moving drama confronts weighty issues | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Moving drama confronts weighty issues | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

You couldn't find a more extreme opposite of the glossy teenagers of New Moon than the title character of Precious .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

dawn

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2009
I just went out and got my tickets for tonight. I cant wait, I also got tickets to go Sunday!
Tim

Pataskala, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2009
I saw this at 12:01am last night. They had Precious on 2 non-New Moon screens). It blew me away. I can't stop thinking about it. Monique should get an Oscar for her portrayal of a monster who redefines "bad mother". One of the most powerful movies in a long time.
James

Glasgow, UK

#3 Nov 20, 2009
New Moon has now been leaked onto the internet. Want proof?

Picture: http://i47.tinypic.com/2zew7pz.jpg

There's a screenshot of the movie which can be found at www.streamnewmoon.com . It's in high definition quality and is only available on streamnewmoon.com .

Watch Twilight: New Moon free online at www.streamnewmoon.com
cassie

Dublin, OH

#4 Nov 21, 2009
I don't like being manipulated by movies and books. I'll pass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shadowboxer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mo'Nique Kicked Off Plane, Cries 'Racism' (Jan '12) Jan '12 2Pretty4U 3
News Mo'Nique Kicked Off Plane, Cries 'Racism' (Oct '11) Oct '11 Bri 1
News Mirren used darts experience to help with movie (Sep '11) Sep '11 Anonymous 1
News Dan Manjovi' s 'Somethin's Comin' My Way' on th... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Terry Christopher 20
News Lee Daniels: One resilient director (Oct '09) Oct '09 Natalie 1
News Felon Movie Review (Jul '08) Jul '08 FelonIndustriesNet 1
News A year for hot movie scripts (Feb '08) Feb '08 lamartrotti 1
More from around the web