Sex and The City 2 trailer revealed: ...

Sex and The City 2 trailer revealed: Includes Miley Cyrus, Penelope Cruz, and Liza Minnelli cameos

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Apr 10, 2010, titled Sex and The City 2 trailer revealed: Includes Miley Cyrus, Penelope Cruz, and Liza Minnelli cameos. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Sex and The City 2 trailer revealed: Includes cameos from Miley Cyrus, Penelope Cruz, and Liza Minnelli Sarah Jessica Parker shows off her latest venture as Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex and The City 2 trailer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

XXX

Belle Vernon, PA

#1 Apr 10, 2010
A once-idolized figure like Miley Cyrus, who at one point prided herself on wearing an abstinence ring and pretending to preach the word of Jesus Christ, should never be mentioned in even the same paragraph as "Sex and the City".
Other than that, I assume she plays the bratty spoiled teenage girl who sleeps with Mr. Big since he's over the age of 40?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sex and the City 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mireille Silcoff: Take it from the Sex and the ... (Jun '10) Aug '13 sankej 2
News Sex and the Next City: Marrakech, Morocco (May '10) Aug '13 said 2
News Sarah Jessica Parker's Feet Permanently Damaged... (Mar '13) Mar '13 TVOR 4
News 'Sex And The City' Star: There Is A Third Movie (Aug '11) Jul '12 Azeb 2
News Sex and the City returning to TV - report (Aug '11) Aug '11 Don 1
News Kim Cattrall wants another film in 'Sex and the... (Jan '11) Jan '11 munchister 3
Solitaire and the City Facebook Game (Jul '10) Jul '10 Lovebird2111 1
More from around the web