City native finds stages of success -...

City native finds stages of success - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 4 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 3, 2010, titled City native finds stages of success - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Former Fitchburg resident Paul V. O'Connor, is an actor based in Los Angeles. SENTINEL & ENTERPRISE / BRETT CRAWFORD FITCHBURG -- Los Angeles-based actor and Fitchburg native Paul Vincent O'Connor came home for the holidays last week, spending time with family during a short break from a national tour of the 2008 Pulitzer Prize-winning play, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Jim

Berlin, MA

#1 Jan 3, 2010
Paul's nickname Oakie? I used to be a camp counselor with Oakie down the Cape in 66. I'm happy for you and family
Sheafe

Walnut Creek, CA

#3 Jan 6, 2010
The e-newsletter of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival
ran this Sentinel article in the January OSF News.

We were happy to learn about Paul Vincent O'Connor's
journey after he left OSF.

I believe we saw him in most of his OSF roles.
He was always a favorite; a very versatile actor.
Suzanne Seiber

Ashland, OR

#4 Jan 6, 2010
Paul O'Connor became a beloved part of our community while he was here in Ashland, Oregon, working at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. He donated his time to many things outside his large acting roles at the Festival, including emcee for an annual Aids benefit, and he was the uncrowned "mayor" of our town in terms of the respect he garnered for his outreach to people who needed help or their families. He is truly missed here in Ashland, though we love seeing him on screen! Thank you for the good article about him--he deserves some accolades!
Dicksie Robberson

Rancho Cordova, CA

#6 Jan 11, 2010
I enjoyed many of Paul Vincent O'Conner's appearances while he was a member of the company at the OSF. He is an outstanding actor and portrayed many different characters. He was missed when he left the OSF, although I heard of some of his activities through the years. I am glad to hear he is well and acting in such a great play. I will hope to see him on stage soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seabiscuit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Hunger Games - DVD Review (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hungergamesaddict xx 1
News 'Apocalypse Now' actor Sam Bottoms dies in LA (Dec '08) Jul '11 Cardinal Ximinez 2
News 'Spider-Man 4' gets a rewrite (Jul '09) Jul '09 Shawn 1
News Actor Tobey Maguire's wife gives birth to baby boy (May '09) May '09 discocrisco 1
News 'Robotech' Adaptation Animates Tobey Maguire - ... (Oct '07) Dec '08 jedi662 7
News 'Everyone's Hero' - Babe Ruth, who? 'Hero' will... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Baseballer 1
News Pittsfield to big screen (Oct '08) Nov '08 Jen Maro 47
More from around the web