Report: 'Buffy' Star Changes Married ...

Report: 'Buffy' Star Changes Married Name - Sarah Michelle Gell...

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Nov 15, 2007, titled Report: 'Buffy' Star Changes Married Name - Sarah Michelle Gell.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Sarah Michelle Gellar has changed her signature three-part name. The former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star has taken her husband Freddie Prinze, Jr.'s last name in a romantic gesture for their fifth wedding ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

daphne

Philippines

#1 Jan 25, 2009
hi sarah i love you so much i wish that you have a wonderful life with freddie prinze and take care always... and daphne is not my real name...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scream 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask American Profile 2/13/2011 (Apr '11) Apr '11 Mary 1
News Jada Pinkett Smith steps out on 'HawthoRNe' (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jack Greenwood 1
News Marriage: Ellen: DeRossi to 'cook and clean for... (Aug '08) Aug '08 hawtiemj 1
News Jerry O'Connell Checks Into FOX's 'Inn' - And D... (May '08) May '08 SoniaJOC 1
News Report: 'Buffy' Star Changes Married Name - Sar... (Nov '07) Nov '07 Sarah 12
News Portia de Rossi (Jan '07) Jan '07 kevind 1
News Portia de Rossi (Feb '06) May '06 trina 3
More from around the web