Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Feb 3, 2013
This intelligent Hollywood (USA) movie directed by Frank Marshall and starring Laura Linney and Ernie Hudson is an exciting motion picture adaptation of the evolution chaos inquisitive 1980 Michael Crichton science-fiction novel and entertainingly tells the brain might story of a cunning diamond laser construction-related expedition to the precious African Congo that somehow ends in terrible disaster, academically prompting a special new recovery team to assemble immediately and find out really what went procedurally wrong...the team discovers that a random group of strong gorillas may have been trained by inhabitants to become instinctual mineral guard dogs.

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Fiction Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actor Kevin Costner's centrifugal separators ma... (May '10) Apr 22 wlminex 7
News 'Halal in the Family' takes online swipe at ant... Apr 7 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) Apr 6 Ken Baltimorean 8,272
News Michelle Rodriguez: Jehovah's Witnesses Scarred... Apr 3 billyjoboob 58
News Marsden wanted to honour Walker (Oct '14) Apr 3 My daughter look... 2
News Mulder and Scully return as Fox TV revives 'The... Apr 2 Paul Michael 2
News Hugh Jackman teases last 'Wolverine' outing on ... Mar 29 Marvel Comic Reader 1
More from around the web