Army Research Grant to Explore Commun...

Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Through Brain Waves

There are 10323 comments on the Department of Defense News story from Sep 14, 2008, titled Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Through Brain Waves. In it, Department of Defense News reports that:

The 1982 Clint Eastwood thriller "Firefox" seemed like the ultimate military science fiction story: A former Vietnam War pilot steals a state-of-the-art Soviet fighter plane armed with weapons controlled solely ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Department of Defense News.

Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2894 Nov 19, 2012
11/19/2012

A general statement relating to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's overall psychological and mental health and wwwscribdcom.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe, are my own legal guardian and representative.
I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe are responsible for my own actions and behavior.
I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe know and understand right from wrong. I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe would not harm myself and other people.
I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe can freely communcate with or come in contact with other people or individuals on a personal or daily basis.

The wwwscribdcom is not, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's legal representative and is not a legal guardian.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe have not given the wwwscribdcom the right and permission to represent me in personal, legal, and financial matters.

The wwwscribdcom does not have a right to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's intellectual or personal property in the United States of America.
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2895 Nov 19, 2012
11/19/2012

A general statement relating to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's overall psychological and mental health and wwwfreepdfhostingcom.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe, are my own legal guardian and representative.
I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe are responsible for my own actions and behavior.
I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe know and understand right from wrong. I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe would not harm myself and other people.
I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe can freely communcate with or come in contact with other people or individuals on a personal or daily basis.

The wwwfreepdfhostingcom is not, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's legal representative and is not a legal guardian.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe have not given wwwfreepdfhostingcom the right and permission to represent me in personal, legal, and financial matters.

The wwwfreepdfhostingcom does not have a right to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's intellectual or personal property in the United States of America.
Mat Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2896 Nov 19, 2012
11/19/2012

A general statement relating to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's overall psychological and mental health and The Community College of Baltimore County, Catonsville College Campus Library, wwwlibraryccbcmdedu.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe can freely communicate with or come in contact with other people or individuals on a personal or daily basis.

The Community College of Baltimore County, Catonsville College Campus Library, wwwlibraryccbcmdedu are not, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's legal representative and is the not a legal guardian.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe have not given the Community College of Baltimore County, Catonsville College Campus Library, wwwlibraryccbcmdedu the right and permission to represent me in personal, legal, and financial matters.

The Community College of Baltimore County, Catonsville College Campus Library, wwwlibraryccbcmdedu does not have a right to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's intellectual or personal property in the United States of America.
Mat Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2897 Nov 19, 2012
11/19/2012

A general statement relating to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's overall psychological and mental health and The Enoch Pratt Free Library, Fine Arts and Music Department, Humanities Department, wwwprattlibraryorg, Baltimore, Maryland.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe can freely communicate with or come in contact with other people or individuals on a personal or daily basis.

The Enoch Pratt Free Library, Fine Arts and Music Department, Humanities Department,wwwprattlibraryorg, Baltimore, Maryland are not, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's legal representative and is not a legal guardian.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe have not given The Enoch Pratt Free Library, Fine Arts and Music Department, Humanities Department, wwwprattlibraryorg, Baltimore, Maryland, the right and permission to represent me in personal, legal, and financial matters.

The Enoch Pratt Free Library, Fine Arts and Music Department, Humanities Department, wwwprattlibraryorg, Baltimore, Maryland does not have a right to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's intellectual or personal property in the United States of America.
Mat Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2898 Nov 19, 2012
11/19/2012

A general statement relating to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's overall psychological and mental health during the Fall 1994 and 1995 and the Georgia Mental Health Institute, Psychiatric Patient Library, 1256 Briarcliff Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30306.
The psychiatric hospitalization involved failure to keep and maintain court agreed service in Douglas County, Georgia 30135. There was a Charge of Theft for a Late Rental Automobile (7 days overdue) rented with-in the city limits of Douglasville, Georgia, 30135, during December 1993.

The Georgia Mental Health Institute, Psychiatric Patient Library, 1256 Briarcliff Rd NE Atlanta,GA 30306 are not, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's legal representative and is the not a legal guardian.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe have not given the Georgia Mental Health Institute, Psychiatric Patient Library, 1256 Briarcliff Rd NE Atlanta,GA 30306 the right and permission to represent me in personal, legal, and financial matters.

The Georgia Mental Health Institute, Psychiatric Patient Library, 1256 Briarcliff Rd NE Atlanta,GA 30306 does not have a right to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's intellectual or personal property in the United States of America.
Mat Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2899 Nov 19, 2012
11/19/2012

A general statement relating to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's overall psychological and mental health and the DeKalb County Public Library, wwwdekalbpubliclibgaus.

The DeKalb County Public Library, wwwdekalbpubliclibgaus are not, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's legal representative and is the not a legal guardian.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe have not given the DeKalb County Public Library, wwwdekalbpubliclibgaus the right and permission to represent me in personal, legal, and financial matters.

The DeKalb County Public Library, wwwdekalbpubliclibgaus does not have a right to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's intellectual or personal property in the United States of America.
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2900 Nov 19, 2012
11/19/2012

A general statement relating to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's overall psychological and mental health and the Andrew G. Truxal Library, Anne Arundel Community College, wwwaaccedu/library.

The Andrew G. Truxal Library, Anne Arundel Community College wwwaaccedu/library
are not, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's legal representative and is not a legal guardian.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe have not given the Andrew G. Truxal Library, Anne Arundel Community College wwwaaccedu/library the right and permission to represent me in personal, legal, and financial matters.

The Andrew G. Truxal Library, Anne Arundel Community College wwwaaccedu/library
does not have a right to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's intellectual or personal property in the United States of America.
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2901 Nov 19, 2012
11/19/2012

A general statement relating to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's overall psychological and mental health and the Los Angeles Public Library, Central Library, The Art, Music, & Recreation Department, The Social Science, Philosophy & Religion Department, wwwlaplorg, Los Angeles, California.

The Los Angeles Public Library, Central Library, The Art, Music, & Recreation Department, The Social Science, Philosophy & Religion Department, wwwlaplorg, Los Angeles, California are not, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's legal representative and is not a legal guardian.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe have not given the Los Angeles Public Library, Central Library, The Art, Music, & Recreation Department, The Social Science, Philosophy & Religion Department, wwwlaplorg, Los Angeles, California the right and permission to represent me in personal, legal, and financial matters.

The Los Angeles Public Library, Central Library, The Art, Music, & Recreation Department, The Social Science, Philosophy & Religion Department, wwwlaplorg, Los Angeles, California does not have a right to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's intellectual or personal property in the United States of America.
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2902 Nov 19, 2012
11/19/2012

A general statement relating to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's overall psychological and mental health and the Princeton Public Library, wwwprincetonlibraryorg, Princeton, New Jersey.

The Princeton Public Library,wwwprincetonlibraryorg , Princeton, New Jersey are not, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's legal representative and is not a legal guardian.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe have not given the Princeton Public Library, wwwprincetonlibraryorg, Princeton, New Jersey the right and permission to represent me in personal, legal, and financial matters.

The Princeton Public Library, wwwprincetonlibraryorg, Princeton, New Jersey
does not have a right to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's intellectual or personal property in the United States of America.
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2903 Nov 19, 2012
11/19/2012

A general statement relating to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's overall psychological and mental health and the Chattahoochee Technical College, College Campus Library, wwwchattahoocheetechedu/librar y, Marietta, Georgia.

The Chattahoochee Technical College, College Campus Library, wwwchattahoocheetechedu/librar y, Marietta, Georgia are not, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's legal representative and is not a legal guardian.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe have not given the Chattahoochee Technical College, College Campus Library, www.chattahoocheetechedu/libra ry, Marietta, Georgia
the right and permission to represent me in personal, legal, and financial matters.

The Chattahoochee Technical College, College Campus Library, wwwchattahoocheetechedu/librar y, Marietta, Georgia does not have a right to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's intellectual or personal property in the United States of America.
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2904 Nov 20, 2012
11/20/2012

A general statement relating to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's overall psychological and mental health and theAir Force Memorial Foundation, wwwairforcememorialorg.

During 2008 and 2009 Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe used as the pseudo idenification on this Topix comment webpage, mailed printed copies of the names of men and women shown as Sponsors of the Air Force Memorial Foundation.
The Air Force Memorial Foundation, introduction page, as well as a list of Sponsor names as displayed on the internet was mailed with the disco telepathy, discotheque telepathy report Pharmaceutical Telepathy and the Human Biofield. There were about 15 printed copies from the Air Force Memorial Foundation internet webpage mailed to colleges and universities, and independent research organizations with the report.
The person associated with the internet named persons Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe, apologizes to the men, women, families, and the United States Air Force regarding this unfortunate situation.
My error in public relations was a result of manic-depressive mental illness and overall poor judgment in an effort to promote the report Pharmaceutical Telepathy and the Human Biofield.

The person using the pseudo names Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe, on this Topix Comment Webpage has a psychiatric health history involving manic-depressive mental illness.

The Air Force Memorial Foundation, wwwairforcememorialorg is not, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's legal representative and is not a legal guardian.

I, Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe have not given the Air Force Memorial Foundation, wwwairforcememorialorg the right and permission to represent me in personal, legal, and financial matters.

The Air Force Memorial Foundation, wwwairforcememorialorg does not have a right to Matt Zucker, Steve J Doe, and John Doe's intellectual or personal property in the United States of America.
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2905 Nov 20, 2012
11/20/2012

In 2007, John Doe, Steve J Doe, Matt Zucker mentioned the listing of a free monthly sex therapy group or club in the Classified advertisements of the Atlanta Creative Loafing Newspaper to a Polish Bartender at the ESPN Sports Bar, at the Inner Harbor, in Baltimore, Maryland. The sex therapy discussion group or club in the Creative Loafing Newspaper was the called the Cogs.
In 2004, a prominent Johns Hopkins Hospital Physician died while running in the Baltimore Marathon. I also mentioned this to the Polish Bartender at the ESPN Sports Bar in Baltimore, Maryland.
I had a good discussion with the ESPN Bartender from the country of Poland. I ordered and drank a couple of non-alcoholic cola beverages while having a meal at the Bar in the ESPN Sports Bar and Restaurant.

Creative Loafing - Atlanta Events, Atlanta Restaurants, Atlanta...
Creative Loafing is the best source for events in Atlanta, Atlanta Restaurants, Atlanta concerts and shows, Atlanta Visual Arts reviews, Atlanta news and opinion.

Greasemanorg - A Greaseman Biography
He worked at the college radio station and several other local stations where he ... and with falling ratings Z93 stopped carrying the Greaseman Show in ...

ESPN Sports Bar - ESPN
BUILD THE BAR OF YOUR DREAMS FREE TO PLAY BUILD. Create your own sports bar from the ground up and customize it with flat screens, arcade games and sports …

The V---a---g---i---n---a Monologues - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The V---a---g---i---n---a Monologues is an episodic play written by Eve Ensler which ran at the Off Broadway Westside Theatre after a limited run at HERE Arts Center in 1996. Ensler ...

Poland, Libya, and NATO | Atlantic Council
An Agenda for NATO-EU-Private Sector Cyber Collaboration Strategic Cyber Early Warning: A Phased Adaptive Approach for NATO The Task Ahead: Memos for the …
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2906 Nov 20, 2012
11/20/2012

Topix News and Forum
Thriller

Webpage Posts and Comments, Page 138.....
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2907 Nov 21, 2012
11/21/2012

In 1998, John Doe, Steve J Doe, Matt Zucker made 15 to 20 telephone calls to PEAR at Princeton University. John Doe, Steve J Doe, Matt Zucker did not talk in person with a PEAR Reseracher, but instead left 15 to 20 messages on the PEAR Telephone answering machnine at Princeton University.

Please ask the J. Edgar Hoover FBI, Washington D.C. to secure the Princeton University Campus Post Office and Student Postal Mailing and Package Shipping Center, Princeton New Jersey TaxiCab Services, and New Jersey Transit and Train Service, the New Jersey Department Store, Photography, Banking, and Money Transfer Services, the Cash Registers Operated and Owned by Food Service Vendors, the Princeton University Campus Bookstore, and Princeton, New Jersey Cable Television Service for the Campus of Princeton University, ATT Land Line Telephones, Cellular Telephones, Videoconferencing Meeting Center, Video Training Center, Long Distance Independent Student Program, Beverage and Snack Food Machines and, World Wide Internet at Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey.

I 2008 John Doe, Steve J Doe, Matt Zucker called the Community College of Baltimore County, Campus Security Police Office.
John Doe, Steve J Doe, Matt Zucker mentioned his mental health history to the Campus Security Police Officer.

Reference Information:
The mention of Kerr-Mckee Corporation and the Hollywood Movie "Slikwood".
The U.S. Government EPA Superfund Program and New Jersey.
The Three Mile Island Nuclear Accident and the Southern Technical Institute, Nuclear Saftey Technician, Associate Degree Training Program, 1970.
August 20, 1986 Incident U.S. Post Office Edmund, Oklahoma, the slang or statement "Going Postal".
Cash Register Corporation, Casio, Inc. New Jersey.
CPC,Inc. and Computer Food Refrigeration.
All Weather Inc. and Private Telephone Services.
Finland, Sweden, Cellular Telecommuications Corporations and Investment in American Food Storage Technology and Automobile, Bus, and Train Transporation Air-Conditioning Systems.
The Nobel Prize, Stockholm Sweden and Princeton University.
The Hollywood Movie: "A Beautiful Mind"
Certification and Training of Engineering Technologists in the United States.
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2908 Nov 21, 2012
11/21/2012

Welcome Thriller,

Topix Internet Comments, Page 138......
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2909 Nov 21, 2012
11/21/2012

Welcome UC Irvine,

Topix Internet Comments, Page 138,
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2910 Nov 21, 2012
11/21/2012

Welcome SCIENCE FICTION MOVIES
Hollywood, Atlanta Lakewood Fair Grounds, Japan, French Riveria, and New York City.

Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2911 Nov 21, 2012
11/21/2012

Welcome CLINT EASTWOOD
PBS, Public Broadcasting System Foundation

Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2912 Nov 21, 2012
11/21/2012

The King James Holy Bible Authorized Version 1611.
John the Baptist
John Moore’s Liverpool University
United Kingdom

Mankind and Civilization in the Modern 21st Century

Tabula rasa - Merriam-Webster Online
Definition of tabula rasa from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.

Tide - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
c : an ecclesiastical anniversary or festival; also : its season —usually used in combination <Eastertide>. 2. a (1): the alternate rising and falling of the surface of ...

Surname - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
an added name derived from occupation or other circumstance : nickname 1. 2.: the name borne in common by members of a family. See surname defined for ...

Dream - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
a series of thoughts, images, or emotions occurring during sleep — compare rem sleep. 2.: an experience of waking life having the characteristics of a dream: as ...

Decree - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
an order usually having the force of law. 2. a : a religious ordinance enacted by council or titular head. b : a foreordaining will. 3. a : a judicial decision of the ...

Barbarism –Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
a : a barbarian or barbarous social or intellectual condition : backwardness. b : the practice or display of barbarian acts, attitudes, or ideas. 2.: an idea, act, or ...

Custom- Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...
a : a usage or practice common to many or to a particular place or class or habitual with an individual. b : long-established practice considered as unwritten law ...

Movies:
“The Passion of the Christ”(2004)
“Braveheart”(1995)
“Apocalypto”(2002)
“Mad Max”(2006)
“Conspiracy Theory”(1997)
“Summer City”(1977)
“The Man without a Face”(1993)
Matt Zucker

Albuquerque, NM

#2913 Nov 21, 2012
11/21/2012

In 2003, John Doe, Steve J Doe, and Matt Zucker called a National Medical and Terrorism Emergency Center to report 1) The use of homeless men living at the 24/7 Oasis Homeless Drop-In Center at 220 Gay Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21202 to work at a local bio-waste hospital incinerator, 2) The location of the MTA Subway Train and Subway Station at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland 21202.
The telephone call was made from a public telephone outside a downtown public arena. In 2012, all public telephones have been removed from Baltimore City, Maryland 21202.

The Oasis 24/7 Homeless Drop-In Center was near the central downtown Baltimore business district and Baltimore City Government Buildings, and the Veterans Memorial at Fayette Street and Gay Street in Baltimore, Maryland 21202.

The next day after the telephone call the local television news stations reported, the Baltimore Police searched men in the area of a temporary employment service, located several blocks from the Sports Stadiums in Baltimore City, Maryland 21202.

In you are a resident of Baltimore Maryland 21202, please secure the following personal information:

Pizza Delivery - Your Home Address, and Telephone Number.
Baltimore Sun Newspaper- Your Home Address, and Telephone Number.
Baltimore, Maryland, Veterans Transportation Services.
Taxicab Services and Taxicab Licenses in Baltimore City, Maryland 21202.
City Paper – Use of Classified Advertisements for Business and Leisure.
Maryland Public Television- Telephone Calls and Membership Fundraising.
Enoch Pratt Public Library- Tourist Passes, Computer Use at the Library to Plan Trips, and Vacation Membership.
In 2007, Fodor’s rated Baltimore, Maryland as the No. 5 Tourist Destination in the World.

Please be aware of the following public information in Baltimore City, Maryland,

Public Citizens Reporting of Mentally Ill Homeless Women asking for food on a daily basis in the downtown Baltimore City, Maryland 21202.

A homeless married couple, living under a highway bridge, the pregnant mother and husband were homeless for 9 months during the pregnancy. The married homeless man and women were returned to the homeless shelter after the birth of their child.

Men and women couples asking for money with a long dialogue and presentation of concerns to professional men, in parking areas near expensive restaurants and shopping in downtown Baltimore, Maryland 21202.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Fiction Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News X-Files wardrobe does not suit David Duchovny Feb 1 Ritual Habitual 1
News The mobile phone of the future will be implante... Jan 20 John W 1
News When rock stars die Jan 19 Mo Fu 1
News Disney selects finalists for lead in Han Solo s... Jan '16 MTSUgrad97 1
News 7 other docs to check out after "Making a Murde... Jan '16 Harnandez 3
News Bowie, in 1990 SPAC show, called "larger than l... Jan '16 Herb Semen 1
News 'Star Wars' Turned This Tiny Irish Island Into ... Jan '16 Barbi Smith 1
More from around the web