Sarandon's daughter says mom's fashion-challenged

"She is really very very very disinterested in fashion," Amurri said at the Tuesday night presentation of Max Azria's spring collection at New York Fashion Week. Full Story
Alice

AOL

#1 Sep 10, 2008
Susan can wear ANYTHING she wants!!! She looks great and has the confidence to wear what she feels most comfortable in. I don't care what she wears. She has always been my idol!!!! There is more to a woman than her clothes.
lisa

AOL

#2 Sep 10, 2008
I WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE HER WITH CLOTHING ON or OFF!
Girly

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2008
Its because Susan Sarandon, and others who have been around, see the frivolity in fashion's force to hold women to an artificial, destructive, and unattainable standard, while fashion industry allows men to be beer-bellied, balding, hair-growing-from-ears, slobs.
This twit daughter would be nowhere and nobody without the association of her mother who actually worked for a living. Now the twit bashes her mother. Throw the twit fish out and let her fend for herself. She'll have to work. Wondering if she'll be able to still strike a vogue fashion pose after 8 hours in high heels and a girdle.
The fashion industry is such frivolity.
Spanky

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2008
Who cares what SS wears at home? Why is this a story?
6Camaro8

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Sep 14, 2008
Not even worth commenting on.
6Camaro8

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 14, 2008
This article and anything about
Susan who is not even worth
commeting on. Another out of
touch, liberal, do nothing who
only knows that "Jesus was a
Community Organizer"

Absolutely pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saved! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Swan star splits from Macaulay Culkin (Jan '11) Jan '11 Heather 1
Eliza Dushku Has 'Sex' With Culkin (Jul '09) Jul '09 faye 1
Eliza Dushku Has 'Sex' With Culkin - 'Invasion,... (May '09) May '09 aubrey 2

Saved! People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE