Fantastic foxes and avatars -- oh my!

Fantastic foxes and avatars -- oh my!

There are 1 comment on the Eureka Times Standard story from Dec 12, 2009, titled Fantastic foxes and avatars -- oh my!. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

It is ironic that two of the most anticipated film releases this fall use polar opposite special-effect techniques.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

Bernard_Fokke

Santa Rosa, CA

#1 Dec 16, 2009
Mary you are a wonderful person and do a great job but PLEASE ditch the accompanying photo with ths article, it's very unflattering to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wes Anderson's 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' a sum... (Apr '14) Apr '14 zsuzsanna 1
News Charlie Sheen On 'Charles Swan III' Set With Ja... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Believes BM is dying 1
News See something fantastic (Dec '09) Dec '09 Anonymous 1
News 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' (Dec '09) Dec '09 Frybread 1
News A decade past a Rushmore,a Jason Schwartzman hi... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Gosh no 1
News Whedon Brings 'Sixth Sense' Star into the 'Doll... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Gis 1
News Owen Wilson Returns to Public Eye - (Oct '07) Jan '08 Dustin L -Laugh D... 21
More from around the web