Owen Wilson Returns to Public Eye -

Owen Wilson Returns to Public Eye -

There are 21 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 5, 2007, titled Owen Wilson Returns to Public Eye -. In it, Newsday reports that:

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - Owen Wilson returned to the public eye Thursday night, making an appearance at the Los Angeles premiere of "The Darjeeling Limited." Sporting a shaggy blond beard and a dark jacket, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Better Luck Next Time

King Of Prussia, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2007
Somebody give this spoiled brat a six-foot length of rope & some extra shoe laces. He doesn't live in the real world with the rest of us and our real problems.
FRAN

Valhalla, NY

#2 Oct 5, 2007
Glad to hear he is out and doing ok. I hope to see him out and about and getting his life back on track.
Get Help

King Of Prussia, PA

#4 Oct 5, 2007
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound very sour with your life. Bitter grapes, you should think about your life and your problems and compare them to the pople in the 3rd world. After you do that, DRINK THE KOOL-AID and go away!
Who's bitter you idiot? These celebrities can't have it both ways. Tjfpwefj pewpf ewpfjf fepo epewo "fhfrui wepoif ffjf ff pefpoe lwjkf". I have to agree.
On Track

New Hyde Park, NY

#5 Oct 5, 2007
Famous, beautiful,smart and rich people can suffer from suicidal depression too. It must be very difficult for him to get back in the public eye. I give him credit for his bravery to do that.
Owen Stinks

King Of Prussia, PA

#6 Oct 5, 2007
His brother is more talented.
dory

Sun City Center, FL

#7 Oct 5, 2007
Please give this man some privacy so he can be with us a long time. I truly hope the paparazzi can find it in their wallets to respect a human life and human suffering.
Ugly nose

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Oct 5, 2007
Don't do drugs!, give them to me.
just an observation

AOL

#11 Oct 5, 2007
His teeth are crooked. Get him some braces : )
Foolishness

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2007
And this is newsworthy? God help us all.
MYOPINION

Bronx, NY

#13 Oct 5, 2007
WELCOME BACK TO OWEN! Hoping he'll IGNORE the negative comments... These are the people who are ignored in life.
Kurt Cobain

United States

#14 Oct 5, 2007
Glad to see Owen out and about.
X-Man

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2007
Better Luck Next Time wrote:
Somebody give this spoiled brat a six-foot length of rope & some extra shoe laces. He doesn't live in the real world with the rest of us and our real problems.
What a horrible thing to say. Move to Jonestown a%s-wipe!!!
Olivia from Scotland

Preston, UK

#16 Oct 6, 2007
Can't wait 2 c the new film.
Hope he continues his film career.
He's brave facing the media and I hope he gets his life back on track.
bye.
Kris

Orlando, FL

#17 Oct 16, 2007
I heard he watched his movies and after seeing how bad they were he picked up the razor. However being as stupid as he is he cut the wrong way.
I heard You, Me and Dupry was the movie that pushed him over the edge. Ha Ha fool.
Ned

Patchogue, NY

#18 Oct 16, 2007
What if he starred in "The Kurt Cobain Story"???
That would be creepy.
Better luck next time, Oven.
Kris

Orlando, FL

#19 Oct 16, 2007
Ned wrote:
What if he starred in "The Kurt Cobain Story"???
That would be creepy.
Better luck next time, Oven.
That would be awsome and he could be Brittany Spears new husband, who is cheating on her with Lindsy Hoehan.
Michele

Maxton, NC

#20 Oct 16, 2007
MYOPINION wrote:
WELCOME BACK TO OWEN! Hoping he'll IGNORE the negative comments... These are the people who are ignored in life.
Do you seriously think that he is reading these comments?! He has more of a life than the rest of us!
cheesecake chick

San Jose, CA

#22 Oct 16, 2007
hey owen, since you ain't dead yet, fire up a doob man, it's 4:20.....puff puff pass
MIKE HUNT

Turkey

#23 Oct 17, 2007
DRUGS DUE US PART.
Kris

Orlando, FL

#24 Oct 18, 2007
God help us hes out amongst the rest of us. I fear he will make another crappy movie. If he does I guess I could kill myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wes Anderson's 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' a sum... (Apr '14) Apr '14 zsuzsanna 1
News Charlie Sheen On 'Charles Swan III' Set With Ja... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Believes BM is dying 1
News Fantastic foxes and avatars -- oh my! (Dec '09) Dec '09 Bernard_Fokke 1
News See something fantastic (Dec '09) Dec '09 Anonymous 1
News 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' (Dec '09) Dec '09 Frybread 1
News A decade past a Rushmore,a Jason Schwartzman hi... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Gosh no 1
News Whedon Brings 'Sixth Sense' Star into the 'Doll... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Gis 1
More from around the web