New Wes Anderson pic to open NY festival

Full story: Newsday
Wes Anderson's "The Darjeeling Limited" will be the opening-night selection of the 45th annual New York Film Festival, the Film Society of Lincoln Center has announced. Full Story
Lara Vaienti

Bozeman, MT

#1 Jul 5, 2007
to cut the story short, or so--- I really want to thank Wes Anderson to be such a great, incredibly smart and creative director. The only one director today that is saving the film-industry from disgrace in its ludicrous cheapness, banality. Wes is a full artist, multi-talented, passionate person who deserves to be listed among the greatest international directors. He is what I would call a "vintage" genius, an artist who creates his own worlds where everything has been seen already. I 'm a writer/journalist myself, with great visual sense and I wish I could meet him for interview one day. I hope he could know that artists like him make others' lives, mine for sure, a better place, offering insights and inspiration that are rare to be found today.

Please Wes, never get corrupted by the Hollywood machine. Help your friend Owen (a great potential) to get back on his feet, and get away from it too.

thanks

Lara V.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes Anderson's 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' a sum... Apr '14 zsuzsanna 1
Charlie Sheen On 'Charles Swan III' Set With Ja... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Believes BM is dying 1
Fantastic foxes and avatars -- oh my! (Dec '09) Dec '09 Bernard_Fokke 1
See something fantastic (Dec '09) Dec '09 Anonymous 1
'Fantastic Mr. Fox' (Dec '09) Dec '09 Frybread 1
A decade past a Rushmore,a Jason Schwartzman hi... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Gosh no 1
Whedon Brings 'Sixth Sense' Star into the 'Doll... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Gis 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rushmore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••