A New Victim in the SVU

Full story: Filmstew.com
Nielsen will sub in to SVU for Mariska Hargitay Gladiator star Connie Nielsen has signed on for six episodes of NBC's wildly popular Law & Order: SVU , replacing show star Mariska Hargitay, who will be ... Full Story
Eileen Holloway

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 May 20, 2006
I watch the show because of Mariska and Chris. So as long as this C. N. exits the show when Mariska returns, then I guess it's okay. The character Olivia is the only 'main' female detective. We don't need another one. There is much chemistry between characters Olivia and Elliott. Let's keep it that way. I once liked NY Undercover, but when She came and broke-up the due, the series died. Please don't make the same mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rushmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes Anderson's 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' a sum... (Apr '14) Apr '14 zsuzsanna 1
Charlie Sheen On 'Charles Swan III' Set With Ja... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Believes BM is dying 1
Fantastic foxes and avatars -- oh my! (Dec '09) Dec '09 Bernard_Fokke 1
See something fantastic (Dec '09) Dec '09 Anonymous 1
'Fantastic Mr. Fox' (Dec '09) Dec '09 Frybread 1
A decade past a Rushmore,a Jason Schwartzman hi... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Gosh no 1
Whedon Brings 'Sixth Sense' Star into the 'Doll... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Gis 1

Rushmore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE