Spoiler Points for August Rush

Spoiler Points for August Rush

There are 1 comment on the A Movie Every Day story from Nov 24, 2007, titled Spoiler Points for August Rush. In it, A Movie Every Day reports that:

Spoiler Points: - Lyla's father, Thomas Novacek signs her baby over to the state by forging her signature on the documents. via A Movie Every Day

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A Movie Every Day.

Miranda Johnson

United States

#1 May 23, 2008
Spoiler of the movie would have to be i say hte fact thatthey dont explain evan taylor opposed to august rush very well and yo have to stop and think "hmm..wsnt his name evan, whats the deal here"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People mag names Hemsworth 'Sexiest Man Alive' (Nov '14) Nov '14 mnjk 1
News Upcoming movies: 'Diana,' 'Wolf of Wall Street,... (Oct '13) Dec '13 Markwilson101 4
News Barrett-Jackson chips in on 'Snake and Mongoose... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Robin Broidy 1
News James Hunt's son admits film doubts (Sep '13) Sep '13 vniiy 1
News Foo Fighters' 'Wasting Light' review: The music... (Apr '11) Apr '11 howimetyourmusic 1
News Van Buren, Arkansas and its Military History (Feb '11) Mar '11 Biffo 2
Poll Best RUSH Song??? (Dec '10) Dec '10 Night_Owl 2
More from around the web