The 50 Best Action Stars In Movie His...

The 50 Best Action Stars In Movie History

There are 1 comment on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Apr 2, 2012, titled The 50 Best Action Stars In Movie History. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

The anxiety to see some butts get kicked on the silver screen will subside, and, soon enough, some of Tinseltown's most reliable action gurus will be back at your local theater.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

road_angel

Brantford, Canada

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Never disappointed with Stallone's action movies. Saw the first Expendables went back and saw it 3 more times. Can't wait to see this one as well. ALthough I hear he isn't Directing it this time. Will still be great to see his sexiness explode on screen :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tina Fey returns as Sarah Palin on a SNL,a Osca... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Rick Perry 3
News Auction of Stallone's film memorabilia fetches ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 WelbyMD 1
News Sylvester Stallone to exhibit paintings (May '15) May '15 The king of rock ... 1
News Sylvester Stallone announces final 'Rambo' (Jan '15) Jan '15 Old Sam 1
News Sylvester Stallone can still pack a punch at 68 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mark 2
News ROCKY's Cast Album Tracklist Announced; Release... (Apr '14) Apr '14 shilobaby 1
News Car Takes 'Rocky' Drive Down Steps (Oct '13) Oct '13 Marissa 2 3
More from around the web