Aniston or Angelina - Which Team Are ...

Aniston or Angelina - Which Team Are You?

There are 61 comments on the Stylelist story from Feb 14, 2009, titled Aniston or Angelina - Which Team Are You?. In it, Stylelist reports that:

With Jennifer Aniston turning 40 and still single, it seems like the whole world is once again trying to answer the most pressing question of our generation: Are you team Aniston or Angelina? On the one side ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stylelist.

Chicago

Naperville, IL

#41 Feb 22, 2009
I don't think people are evil or hateful for disliking a female that went out of her way to break up a marriage. Jolie never forgave her father for having an affair on her mother then turns around and does it to someone else. Pitt is just as guilty. Give to mental health these actors in Hollywood need it. Jen looked great.
ggallin

United States

#42 Feb 22, 2009
I will lay down between both of them and let them go at it. We would all be naked of course.
Vince

Ocala, FL

#43 Feb 23, 2009
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello.
This sounds interesting.
Are you saying that Jennifer is hoisting
her plump little fanny
all the way to France to promote her movies?
Which ones?
This should be interesting, indeed.
Please be sure to stand in the crowd,
and scream her name, and tell her that
you love her and her movies.
This will be good.
But do not expect an autograph.
I think that this would not be
amusing to her. I think that she is rather
shy. I think that fans that get carried away
might cause her to turn her various noses
up in the air, in a show of disgust...IMO.
I wish that I could visit
the beautiful France
and get to see The City of Lights.
I would weep at the beauty
that is found there, because
I would be so moved by its excellence
and perfection. No one can discribe
how wonderful it looks.
Is there any place in the world
that is said to be more beautiful?
Tell me.
So that I might know.
The new and inproved Blondie gets her slams in a new way "her plump fanny" old woman it's a well rounded, perfect buttocks...hot...your jealousy is still showing regardless of your professing a new and improved you...LOL
What do you know about autographs and people wanting them you have to sign summons and police reports...right?...LOL

All the men with the exception of Brad Pitt and Mickey looked good..Brad those pants needed to be tailored then were way too long...some of the cheeto money should have gone to a tailor. Maybe he borrowed the tux from a taller guy...LOL

Since: Dec 08

Wyoming, MI

#44 Feb 23, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Granny let's talk Oscar...Jolie won't be taken one home...Kate will. The Scarecrow's dress...average...ring and earrings looked like Wal-Mart junk and her bony hands lead to nails that needed a manicure...what's she do with her money..invest it all in cheetos...LMAO
PS..at least this time she acted lile she was a good loser...again...LOL..now you and she have more in common...both BIG...LOSERS...LOL
Kids look out mommy os gonna be in a real bad mood for a ong time...another starvation diet on the horizon?...LOL...soon she will rattle when she walks... LOL...a pregnancy will cure her skin and bones looks and get her what she needs...ATTENTION. Yep that's what she do alright to stay in the limelight.
Yeah what is up with her and her matching ring/earring deal, last awards it was pearls, now some green stuff and she holds her hand up so we get that she is wearing matching jewelry, a third grader would do that. See? My ring matches my earrings!!! Am I too beautiful or what? OR WHAT.
JMT

West Covina, CA

#45 Feb 23, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
FAKE! PHONEY! still getting her slams in under the guise of Miss Manners...she assumes we are dumb and miss her old lady quick wit...LOL
You are right on, Vince.
I figure she's either bored or she's as twisted as Angelina :-)

Wyoming, MI

#46 Feb 28, 2009
Come out come out wherever you are, Vince, Blondie, Chick Flick, where did everyone go?!
alina c

Bucharest, Romania

#47 Feb 28, 2009
go Jennifer, don't look back to those bitches(the ex and the kix)
Bral

Berkeley, CA

#48 Feb 28, 2009
blondie

Darlington, SC

#49 Feb 28, 2009
what i got wrote:
Come out come out wherever you are, Vince, Blondie, Chick Flick, where did everyone go?!
I told you!!!

I am more interested in what Chris Brown
and Rihanna are into.

Brad and Angelina are happy and ever successful.
Jen is a train wreck that has been done to death.

Time presses on and Cameron Diaz and Drew
Barrymore are said to feuding.

Pee Diddy is acting as cupid with Chris and Rihanna.

Maddonna, IMO, is trying her best to be in the news,
and I wish her well.

John Mayer is sort of interesting. Look what he
has accomplished in such a short amount of time.

I think that if I were younger and cuter,
I would let him see my bippie.
Vince

Ocala, FL

#50 Feb 28, 2009
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you!!!
and Rihanna are into.
and I wish her well.
Her addiction has now spread to these poor unsuspecting celebs...Blondie likes violence...advocates and supports it. She like unhapiness, hate and needs to live somebody's life!!!!!!!!!!she found new prey...poor slobs...LMAO

What the old lady is saying is The Scarecrow and her Pit are boring...old and not hot...it's to hard to continue to stand by them. She and the world are tiring of them and their act...LOL

Look for Blondie in any threads pertaining to the above celebs...or for looooong boring stories...LOL

Your bippie...what a thought...barf..vomit...better he be blinded...LOL
Vince

Ocala, FL

#51 Feb 28, 2009
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you!!!
and Rihanna are into.
and I wish her well.
What you told us is that you were going to grow up...how is that working for u...looks like not at all.... you just moved on to fresh meat....rat deserting those boring two. You told us you were done with topix and posting...Lied again...LOL

If anyone catches her somewhere else out her...oh yea...LOL
Good taste

Stevens Point, WI

#52 Feb 28, 2009
If it's looks angelina, plus she does a good movie now and then. Jen looks like bette midler and barbara streisand had a love child and i have never seen her in a good movie.
blondie

Darlington, SC

#53 Mar 1, 2009
Good taste wrote:
If it's looks angelina, plus she does a good movie now and then. Jen looks like bette midler and barbara streisand had a love child and i have never seen her in a good movie.
It is snowing in the DEEP South yawl.

Sat, 28 February 2009
Jennifer Aniston Eats a Doggy Treat

Marley & Me co-stars Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson promote their new pooch flick on German TV show “Wetten Dass…” at Messe Duesseldorf in Germany on Saturday (February 28).

During the show, there was a bet to see if a woman who owned 28 huskies could name some of them just from the sound of them slurping from their water bowl.

Jen bet that she could do it while Owen bet that she couldn’t. The woman identifed four dogs and Jen won the bet! Since they were promoting their dog movie, the Germans made Owen eat a doggy treat. Jen also took a bite of the biscuit in support of Owen.

BTW, it wasn’t really a dog biscuit. It was just a cookie!

(Copied and pasted www.justjared.com )

Wyoming, MI

#54 Mar 1, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
What you told us is that you were going to grow up...how is that working for u...looks like not at all.... you just moved on to fresh meat....rat deserting those boring two. You told us you were done with topix and posting...Lied again...LOL
If anyone catches her somewhere else out her...oh yea...LOL
Vince, Thank you! I missed you. My smile is big now.

Blondie, Chris Brown is trashedPERIOD
Vince

Ocala, FL

#55 Mar 1, 2009
what i got wrote:
<quoted text>
Vince, Thank you! I missed you. My smile is big now.
Blondie, Chris Brown is trashedPERIOD
Yeah her new idol a women basher...she and Nic her kid alter ego are threatening CF and I with him coming out and kicking our azzzzz...could the old lady and the kid be the same person...that much nuts in one head...LOL

Wyoming, MI

#56 Mar 2, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah her new idol a women basher...she and Nic her kid alter ego are threatening CF and I with him coming out and kicking our azzzzz...could the old lady and the kid be the same person...that much nuts in one head...LOL
Yes! I am trying to remember, but a couple of weeks ago one of them were working on me pretty hard, trying to insite a fight. Seems like it was nic. Blondie was staying out of it. What site were you posting from? Let me come and play too!
Good taste

Stevens Point, WI

#57 Mar 3, 2009
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is snowing in the DEEP South yawl.
Sat, 28 February 2009
Jennifer Aniston Eats a Doggy Treat
Marley & Me co-stars Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson promote their new pooch flick on German TV show “Wetten Dass…” at Messe Duesseldorf in Germany on Saturday (February 28).
During the show, there was a bet to see if a woman who owned 28 huskies could name some of them just from the sound of them slurping from their water bowl.
Jen bet that she could do it while Owen bet that she couldn’t. The woman identifed four dogs and Jen won the bet! Since they were promoting their dog movie, the Germans made Owen eat a doggy treat. Jen also took a bite of the biscuit in support of Owen.
BTW, it wasn’t really a dog biscuit. It was just a cookie!
(Copied and pasted www.justjared.com )
Whats youe point? Didn't you see how the movie bombed after the opening weekened. With all the hype they start out big then word gets out about how bad it is.
Tom

Novosibirsk, Russia

#58 Mar 4, 2009
Love Aniston 100%! Hate Jolie 100%!

Wyoming, MI

#59 Mar 5, 2009
Tom wrote:
Love Aniston 100%! Hate Jolie 100%!
With you 100%
Jen for sure

Numazu, Japan

#60 Mar 13, 2009
But I think she's being a little stupid while she still talks about that a........ Brad from time to time, she should stop and be happy.
He never deserved her, felt like Brangelina were laughing about her at the Oscar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lemmy Celebrates 70th With Rock Star Pals In Lo... (Sep '16) Sep '16 T bobe 1
First Comment Of Mine (Feb '14) Feb '14 Emabella 1
News Jason Bonham does right by his dad (Nov '10) Nov '10 Squonk 1
News Foreigner bass player keeps it feeling like the... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Foreigner_Fan 1
News Rock band Yes finds fill-in lead singer Benoit ... (Nov '08) Jun '10 Wild Wally 2
Def Leppard go touring with Poison (Mar '09) Mar '09 biasna katerica 1
Sharon Osbourne goes on trial (Mar '09) Mar '09 biasna katerica 1
More from around the web