Dom DeLuise, actor, comedian and chef, dies [11:00 am]

Full story: Farmington Daily Times

Dom DeLuise, the portly actor-comedian whose affable nature made him a popular character actor for decades with movie and TV audiences as well as directors and fellow actors, has died.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 6, 2009

“getting closer to home...”

Since: Aug 08

middle of nowhere NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Bless Cptn Chaos in the next life... we will miss real actors.and cooks,lol,.He was a funny man, who could sing, dance, and deliver comedy with no four letter words, and make you double over laughfing. There are few of you left. We just lost one exceptional man in our lives...
Judy

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

:0(
Smokey the Bear

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

I loved Dom. He was from a different era when comedy wasn't filled with hatred and filthy language. I personaly don't find screaming nasty words funny. You will be missed Dom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Robin Hood: Men in Tights Discussions

Search the Robin Hood: Men in Tights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin Hood: Sarah Palin with a longbow (Mar '11) Mar '11 Friar Tuck 2
Cary Elwes in Wonder Woman Star-Studded Cast (Mar '11) Mar '11 Friar Tuck 1
Elwes to appear in 'Wonder Woman' pilot (Mar '11) Mar '11 Friar Tuck 1
Mel Brooks takes 'Young Frankenstein' on the road (Mar '11) Mar '11 Friar Tuck 1
Russell Crowe slams past films about 'Robin Hood' (May '10) May '10 trevor baldwin 1
Mel, the Boss and all that jazz (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dubarry 1
Funnyman feels pull of stage | The Columbus Dis... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Arletta Reith 1
•••
•••
•••