Dom DeLuise, actor, comedian and chef...

Dom DeLuise, actor, comedian and chef, dies [11:00 am]

There are 3 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from May 5, 2009, titled Dom DeLuise, actor, comedian and chef, dies [11:00 am]. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Dom DeLuise, the portly actor-comedian whose affable nature made him a popular character actor for decades with movie and TV audiences as well as directors and fellow actors, has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

“getting closer to home...”

Since: Aug 08

middle of nowhere NM

#1 May 6, 2009
Bless Cptn Chaos in the next life... we will miss real actors.and cooks,lol,.He was a funny man, who could sing, dance, and deliver comedy with no four letter words, and make you double over laughfing. There are few of you left. We just lost one exceptional man in our lives...
Judy

Santa Fe, NM

#2 May 6, 2009
:0(
Smokey the Bear

Albuquerque, NM

#3 May 6, 2009
I loved Dom. He was from a different era when comedy wasn't filled with hatred and filthy language. I personaly don't find screaming nasty words funny. You will be missed Dom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robin Hood: Men in Tights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Wing actor Rees dies aged 71 (Jul '15) Jul '15 Lee 1
News Robin Hood: Sarah Palin with a longbow (Mar '11) Mar '11 Friar Tuck 2
News Cary Elwes in Wonder Woman Star-Studded Cast (Mar '11) Mar '11 Friar Tuck 1
News Elwes to appear in 'Wonder Woman' pilot (Mar '11) Mar '11 Friar Tuck 1
News Mel Brooks takes 'Young Frankenstein' on the road (Mar '11) Mar '11 Friar Tuck 1
News Russell Crowe slams past films about 'Robin Hood' (May '10) May '10 trevor baldwin 1
News Mel, the Boss and all that jazz (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dubarry 1
More from around the web