Newman biography goes into second pri...

Newman biography goes into second printing, 17-DVD tribute set ...

There are 5 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Newman biography goes into second printing, 17-DVD tribute set .... In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Has it been a year already? Movie icon and Fairfield County fixture Paul Newman died last Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Steve

Piscataway, NJ

#1 Sep 23, 2009
A true role model in every sense of the word!
Vince

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2009
Paul Newman has been in my thoughts often in the past year. God bless him.
Agnes

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Sep 24, 2009
I thank you from the arms pits of Connecticut.
woti

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2009
Here's to yah Reg...
Questionable picture

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2009
Why is that picture on the front page of today's Connecticut Post? That is an obvious effort to highlight a portion of Paul Newman's anatomy that could well have been left to the imagination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Road to Perdition Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask 411 Movies for 02.20.12: Go Ahead, Read Thi... (May '14) May '14 Maison Blanche 1
News Dench does Bond again, while Wilkinson tackles ... (May '12) Dec '12 -Persephone- 2
News Movie Review | The American: Clooney good as ba... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Awful 1
News 'Away We Go' screening to benefit Westport fest (Apr '09) May '10 mark 3
News Happy Birthday, Paul Newman, Pioneering Actor a... (Jan '10) Feb '10 Janet 2
News 'Public Enemies' cars: Dillinger movie gives ol... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Stephon 1
News Tom Hanks shows he still knows how to make a sp... (May '09) May '09 Kinder and Gentle... 16
More from around the web