50 Cent talks about Val Kilmer, filmi...

50 Cent talks about Val Kilmer, filming 'Gun' in Grand Rapids;...

There are 2 comments on the MLive.com story from Dec 28, 2009, titled 50 Cent talks about Val Kilmer, filming 'Gun' in Grand Rapids;.... In it, MLive.com reports that:

Rapper, actor, producer and businessman 50 Cent , a.k.a Curtis Jackson, has his eye on Grand Rapids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Snohomish, WA

#1 Dec 28, 2009
For those in Grand Rapids that are looking for filming information, or that have filming informaton for the movie "Gun" with Val Kilmer and 50 cent check out

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#2 Oct 13, 2013
Filthy Scent the stinkiest man to disgrace his race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Righteous Kill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Single Person's Movie: Meet the Parents (Feb '09) Feb '15 Terelyn 3
News New Pacino and de Niro movie is no "Righteous" ... (Sep '08) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Val Kilmer, 50 Cent return to Grand Rapids, eac... (Dec '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Interview: Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson Talks 'Free... (Aug '12) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Top 5 Richest Rappers (Nov '11) Nov '11 McEazzie 2
News BRIDGEPORT: Diner Owner Offers Free Meals to Tr... (Jul '10) Jul '10 The Sam Brothers 1
News Celebrity Interviews: I'm ready to reclaim hip ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 sharna 1
More from around the web