Worst Films of 2008

We asked our writers to come up with a few of the worst movies they saw this year. Full Story
Magdalena

Shreveport, LA

#1 Feb 22, 2009
What? Im 12 but i love walle P.S..........f-u

Since: Dec 08

Lousiville

#2 Feb 22, 2009
Topic thunder was horrible. I couldn't even make it half way thru.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Baltimore Md USA

#3 Feb 22, 2009
Im retired wrote:
What are you crazy? Tropic Thunder??I laughed so hard at that movie!!! It was hilarious, especially when he threw his little adopted Vietmnamese son!!

The worst movie is that one with Jessica Alba, "The Eye". I was hoping to enjoy myself at the movies that evening, but left angry that I wasted $9.00 on a freakin' ticket the movie was stupid and the plot was predictable, and I was fighting sleep the entire time.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Baltimore Md USA

#4 Feb 22, 2009
Magdalena wrote:
What? Im 12 but i love walle P.S..........f-u
Chick Flicks always suck, I'm sorry but they do. Adventure, action, and comedy are always the best.
Mike

Dunn, NC

#5 Feb 23, 2009
Disaster Movie. That was just stupid. Second worst film ever made next to Orca.
su par

Deland, FL

#6 Feb 23, 2009
Tropic Thunder was Tom Cruise's greatest role. He should have been nominated for an Oscar.

“US American”

Since: Feb 09

Morrilton

#7 Feb 23, 2009
Any of the scary movie things they like to call movies. They cant even come up with anything original so they have to make fun of all the really good movies to make themselves feel better.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#8 Feb 23, 2009
Max Payne. Simply Payne-ful. Tropic thunder kicked ass, although many people I know hated it. I guess it's one of those that you either love or hate.

Lousiville

#9 Feb 23, 2009
Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you crazy? Tropic Thunder??I laughed so hard at that movie!!! It was hilarious, especially when he threw his little adopted Vietmnamese son!!
The worst movie is that one with Jessica Alba, "The Eye". I was hoping to enjoy myself at the movies that evening, but left angry that I wasted $9.00 on a freakin' ticket the movie was stupid and the plot was predictable, and I was fighting sleep the entire time.
I dunno, I guess it's just not for me! Did you see yes man? That was funny.

“US American”

Since: Feb 09

Morrilton

#10 Feb 23, 2009
WHAT you didnt like max payne?

Lousiville

#11 Feb 23, 2009
Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
Chick Flicks always suck, I'm sorry but they do. Adventure, action, and comedy are always the best.
Step Brother was a great movie!
Edgardo Lopez

Cerritos, CA

#12 Feb 28, 2009
Im retired wrote:
Because you must have the IQ of a pickle!!!!
Just me Wolfie

Hemet, CA

#14 Feb 28, 2009
Im retired wrote:
Realy? I thought Jack Black was hysterical in that movie, I loved it. But there have been several YAWNS already out. Did you see Valkyrie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Righteous Kill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single Person's Movie: Meet the Parents (Feb '09) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
New Pacino and de Niro movie is no "Righteous" ... (Sep '08) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Val Kilmer, 50 Cent return to Grand Rapids, eac... (Dec '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Interview: Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson Talks 'Free... (Aug '12) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Top 5 Richest Rappers (Nov '11) Nov '11 McEazzie 2
BRIDGEPORT: Diner Owner Offers Free Meals to Tr... (Jul '10) Jul '10 The Sam Brothers 1
Celebrity Interviews: I'm ready to reclaim hip ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 sharna 1
More from around the web