Demi Moore Gives Daughter Pole-Dancin...

Demi Moore Gives Daughter Pole-Dancing Lesson

There are 3 comments on the www.musicrooms.net story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Demi Moore Gives Daughter Pole-Dancing Lesson. In it, www.musicrooms.net reports that:

Demi Moore gave her daughter a pole-dancing lesson at a party. The 47-year-old actress showed off the moves that made her famous in 1996 film Striptease during a star-studded bash at Hollywood's lavish Chateau Marmont hotel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.musicrooms.net.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Mar 10, 2010
moves that made her famous????????

ahahahahahahahaha!
mother daughter skanks

Wyoming, PA

#2 Mar 10, 2010
rumor, rumor, has a face like an ugly tumor...!

up next: demi teaches rumor how to take it up the butt from one movie producer while performing oral sex on a second movie producer.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 10, 2010
I hope I am as "energetic" as she is when I am 47! Good thing she married Ashton, though. Now, THAT'S what she is famous for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Remember Me Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pattinson Keen to Be a Dad? (Mar '10) Sep '13 Joey 3
News Kristen Stewart avoiding Rupert Sanders for Rob... (Feb '13) Feb '13 hope and pray 1
News Britney Spears drops $700K on home renovations;... (Feb '10) May '12 Francesco Sinibaldi 4
News a Twilight,a a Vampire Diariesa dominate Teen C... (Aug '10) Aug '10 sally 1
News Zac Efron vs. Robert Pattinson: Who'll Be the L... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Angela 1
News Which 'Twilight' star is most likely to succeed... (Jun '10) Jul '10 jane woods 4
News Will Transformers 3 Sucka "Like All Threequels Do? (May '10) May '10 cherry morgan 1
More from around the web