Funny Video: Ricky Gervais thanks God...

Funny Video: Ricky Gervais thanks God for making him Atheist, angers everyone

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 17, 2011, titled Funny Video: Ricky Gervais thanks God for making him Atheist, angers everyone. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Well, maybe not "everyone", but there are certainly more than a few people out there today who are all hot and bothered about Ricky Gervais' closing comment at last night's Golden Globes ceremony.A Over the course of three very long hours, the comedian managed to anger a good portion of the celebrities gathered at last night's shindig, but it was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#1 Jan 18, 2011
"And, finally, I'd like to thank God...for making me an Atheist".

Continue reading on Examiner.com : Funny Video: Ricky Gervais thanks God for making him Atheist, angers everyone - National comedy | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/comedy-in-national/fu...

So it's ok for an actor or actress to thank god for their award but not ok for Mr. Gervais to say what he did? Outrageous

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#2 Jan 18, 2011
"more than a few people out there today who are all hot and bothered about Ricky Gervais' closing comment at last night's Golden Globes ceremony"

Too effing bad. When did Christians ever give a steaming loaf how others felt about their antics. How about those idiots who make some religious gesture when the come up to bat? This is the 21st century, ferkrissakes!

Suck it up, Christians. Many of us don't care what offends you any more. What comes around goes around.

“Queen of everything”

Since: Oct 08

Paradise Island

#3 Jan 18, 2011
IANS, with one fell swoop, you have rendered me speechless. I have nothing to add.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#4 Jan 18, 2011
pictqueen wrote:
IANS, with one fell swoop, you have rendered me speechless. I have nothing to add.
Thanks, PQ. Nice to see you back on the threads. Are your computer problems resolved?

Here's a nice cartoon about respecting Christians :

http://www.atheist-community.org/images/carto...

And another :

http://www.jesusandmo.net/2009/05/01/maybe/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religulous Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rev. Jeremiah Cummings--"Religulous made me loo... (Oct '08) May '17 Finito2k 22
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) Apr '17 Eagle 12 11,901
News Bill Maher Returning to Columbus, 11/9 (Oct '14) Oct '14 simply put 6
News Maher: They're going to 'poison' Pope Francis f... (Jun '13) Jun '13 QUITTNER 2
News The Tension Between Homosexuality and Religion (May '13) May '13 stickyface 3
News Bob Costas, Colin Goddard topline 'Real Time' o... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mark 1
News Anti-Islam Filmmaker Donated Million Dollars To... (Sep '12) Sep '12 TheOmniMatrix 4
More from around the web