Eye Candy :: Red Riding Hood's Shiloh...

Eye Candy :: Red Riding Hood's Shiloh Fernandez & Max Irons

There are 1 comment on the EDGEnewyork.com Entertainment Feed story from Mar 11, 2011, titled Eye Candy :: Red Riding Hood's Shiloh Fernandez & Max Irons. In it, EDGEnewyork.com Entertainment Feed reports that:

In the new fantasy Red Riding Hood, Amanda Seyfriend is put in the unhappy dilemma of having to choose between Max Irons and Shiloh Fernandez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGEnewyork.com Entertainment Feed.

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

Since: Jun 08

..just so long as SHE isn't...

#1 Mar 13, 2011
Who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Riding Hood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allentown native Amanda Seyfried to portray Lin... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Ijiot Hunter 5
News 'American Idol' (Mar '11) Oct '11 _Jack Hole_ 6
News Movie Review | Red Riding Hood: My, what little... (Mar '11) Jul '11 Travis 7
News Gary Oldman has never been nominated for an Oscar (Apr '11) Apr '11 carey529 2
News Max Irons is dating Emily Browning, remains cha... (Mar '11) Mar '11 how awfully twee 6
News 'Battle' at the box office (Mar '11) Mar '11 Storm Warning 1
News From Allentown...To Hollywood - Regional News -... (Mar '11) Mar '11 emiliadyer 1
More from around the web