June calendar | The Columbus Dispatch

June calendar | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 30, 2010, titled June calendar | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Actors' Theatre production of Treasure Island - a rollicking, sword-fighting romp - will continue at 8 p.m. through June27 at Schiller Park amphitheater in German Village.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

JuneteenthOHIO concert

Hamilton, OH

#1 May 31, 2010
The Ginuwine & Ray J. Concert is on Saturday, June 19th..... It is not June 20th. The Dispatch has the wrong date for the concert. Please go to the JuneteenOhio.net website for the correct information.... Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster $25 and $50

Columbus, OH

#2 May 31, 2010
I hear it goes great with sirens, helicopters and subwoofers.And G-bless Ticketmonster!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rebecca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Du Maurier classic Rebecca coming to Richmond T... (Mar '15) Mar '15 ams 1
News PSA: Gay men will marry your girlfriends (Nov '12) Nov '12 snyper 15
News Daryl Hannah arrested in Texas protesting pipeline (Oct '12) Oct '12 equalityboy81 1
history teacher (Aug '12) Aug '12 jason 1
News Happy Birthday, Sir Laurence Olivier, Stage and... (Jun '09) Jun '11 Margaret M 6
News Hitchcock's granddaughter recalls his... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Baylee Marie 1
News the House of Usher (Jul '06) Jul '06 April Quinze 1
More from around the web