'The Princess and the Frog'

'The Princess and the Frog'

There are 2 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Dec 11, 2009, titled 'The Princess and the Frog'. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

The last time we heard from the hand-drawn animators at Disney, they offered up the barnyard tale "Home on the Range." The 2004 'toon was so forgettable it seemed as though it really might be the last time we ever heard from the handdrawn animators at the studio where the art form was pioneered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

futerama

Biddeford, ME

#1 Jan 6, 2010
it was good
Nam

Seoul, Korea

#5 Feb 3, 2010
it was good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamie Foxx to host Michael Jackson tribute concert (Sep '11) May '16 Chikelu 6
News Kerry Washington: Anita Hill role terrifying re... (Jan '16) Jan '16 mjjcpa 2
News Terrence Howard Supports Global Down Syndrome F... (Jun '15) Jun '15 DESDEMONA55 1
News A Rock Star as One-Man Backup Band (Aug '13) Aug '13 tigger31086 1
News Happy birthday Jamie Foxx (Dec '12) Mar '13 freaky news 2
News Jamie Foxx 'Unchained': from comic to dramatic ... (Dec '12) Mar '13 Overseer58 3
News Watch exclusive new JLo movie clip (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rb RECORDS 1