American Idol Wrap Up: Bizarre choice...

American Idol Wrap Up: Bizarre choices for 'Movie Music...

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 12, 2010, titled American Idol Wrap Up: Bizarre choices for 'Movie Music.... In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Idol 's final four flank Movie Week mentor, Jamie Foxx During Tuesday night's intro of guest mentor Jamie Foxx , an odd choice for American Idol 's movie music themed week, it seemed as though host Ryan Seacrest was trying to convince viewers that Foxx being mentor actually made since.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#1 May 13, 2010
All News, All The Time,...

HANNITYBECKOREIL LY RULE

Deltona, FL

#2 May 13, 2010
OK here we go again.now pay attention "reality"tv show zombies.
AMERICAN IDOL is was and always will be a fixed,rigged,scripted,rehearse d and overly produced show.
if you really honestly believe your vote counts then Al Gore was president in 2000. watch the credits at the end of each episode and it will clearly state that the producers can and have the right to change the outcome of the shows "WINNER"
now in 9 seasons(i stopped midway through season 2 when i knew the fix was in) they only produced 3 "stars" in clarkson,underwood and hudson(and this one was not the "winner") they have been a few sighting on the country charts with several "idols" and the bald guy has had a few hits off his album but the rest are a total bust. not a great track record for a "talent" show.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3 May 13, 2010
Personally , I could care less if it is rigged or not. For these kids to be on the show ... It's a dream come true and great exposer. These people are more times than not.... Broke , nobodies with a dream. 15 minutes of fame is better than singing at a karoke bar or a sub station.

For me... I just like seeing the kids that sing well, that have soul, that have a dream and a great life story.

I can say I dislike the cookie cutter singers that seem to not display originality and depth. My favorite this season is that funky chuc ... Chrystal Bowersox. She's so unique and completely different....
music

United States

#4 May 13, 2010
Well, I really like American Idol. This season doesn't seem as good as some of the others but it is still quite interesting.
As for what was said about not very many have become idols, I do not agree about the "bald one". Chris Daughtery is very famous. Just check it out, and you will see. He is very good, and although he didn't win, he got a recording deal right away. Chris Allen has a hit that is played on the radio numerous times a day"Live like you were Dying", not to be confused with Tim McGraw's country song.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamie Foxx to host Michael Jackson tribute concert (Sep '11) May '16 Chikelu 6
News Kerry Washington: Anita Hill role terrifying re... (Jan '16) Jan '16 mjjcpa 2
News Terrence Howard Supports Global Down Syndrome F... (Jun '15) Jun '15 DESDEMONA55 1
News A Rock Star as One-Man Backup Band (Aug '13) Aug '13 tigger31086 1
News Happy birthday Jamie Foxx (Dec '12) Mar '13 freaky news 2
News Jamie Foxx 'Unchained': from comic to dramatic ... (Dec '12) Mar '13 Overseer58 3
News Watch exclusive new JLo movie clip (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web