Nick Nolte's son, 23, arrested on sus...

Nick Nolte's son, 23, arrested on suspicion of DUI

There are 6 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Oct 8, 2009, titled Nick Nolte's son, 23, arrested on suspicion of DUI. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The 23-year-old son of actor Nick Nolte was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence of a controlled substance, Santa Monica police said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

MAG

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 8, 2009
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Craig

San Pedro, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2009
Who is Nick Nolte
RB RN

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#3 Oct 8, 2009
First offense? If not, throw his butt in jail.
Sam Gompers

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2009
Nick Nolte gave us the all-time greatest celebrity mug shot when he was arrested for DUI ten years ago. Can't wait to see his son's mugshot. Must go to the Smoking Gun and check it out.
Rude poster

Bellflower, CA

#5 Oct 8, 2009
Like father, like son.
bjv

AOL

#6 Oct 8, 2009
He was arrested on similar charges when he was only 16. And I doubt this will be his last arrest. He has a long miserable life ahead. I hope he never kills any innocent people when he is again driving under the influence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ransom! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nick Nolte's son, Brawley Nolte, arrested (Oct '09) Oct '09 Judge Roy Bean 9
News Liam Gallagher confirms Oasis split (Oct '09) Oct '09 Flynn Fan 1
News Actor Nick Nolte's son arrested for suspicion o... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Kurt 1
News Gary Sinise Interview (Feb '09) Feb '09 tex_nicki 1
More from around the web