EXCLUSIVE: Johnny Depp Reveals What I...

EXCLUSIVE: Johnny Depp Reveals What It Will Take For Him to Quit Acting

There are 1 comment on the FOX News story from Feb 21, 2011, titled EXCLUSIVE: Johnny Depp Reveals What It Will Take For Him to Quit Acting. In it, FOX News reports that:

Johnny Depp has starred in over 45 films in a career spanning almost three decades, playing everything from 1950s teen rebel "Cry Baby" Wade Walker and the fantastical creation " Edward Scissorhands ," to the eccentric Willy Wonka in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," and, of course, the famed Captain Jack Sparrow in the "Pirates of the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX News.

“Malocclusion Ten Four”

Since: Jul 09

Cleveland, Ohio

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Years ago Marlon Brando told him to study Shakespeare at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London. He said at the time he would consider it. I can see him doing that before he tackles King Lear. Or not, if his rebel side kicks in. He could be history's first gonzo Lear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rango Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johnny Depp & Armie Hammer Looking Good in Firs... (Mar '12) Oct '12 blissfully unaware 8
News If You Really Think About It, Johnny Depp Isn't... (May '11) Apr '12 -Lydia- 5
News Tim Headington: From Oil Gushers To Blockbusters (Apr '12) Apr '12 Karyn 1
News Johnny Depp - Johnny Depp, Vanessa Paradis Livi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Moliere 1
News 'Just Go With It' tops Redbox 2011 rental chart... (Dec '11) Dec '11 matthew zip 75754 1
News DVD releases: 'Rango' needs some explanation (Jul '11) Oct '11 paradoxic engima 2
Rango's "Subliminal Message" (Sep '11) Sep '11 advancin_beast 1
More from around the web