Japanese jets scramble against Chinese planes near Senkakus

Mar 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News On Japan

Japanese Air-Defense Force jets scrambled Wednesday after two Chinese naval airplanes were spotted approaching about 50 kilometers north of the Senkaku Islands in Okinawa Prefecture, the Japanese Defense Ministry said.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2011
zatoichi

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Well. We should all stand up against the chink to guard our beloved country. Send them a messege of our strong nation and teach them a lesson.
sosong

Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Japan is so itchy about China, why wait? just send Japan army to invade China lah now, No gut deska?
Bloody Bakaryo people so bloody nervous simply because of what they had done to China in WW2?
If Japs wait n wait, it would be worse for Japs, better go all out attack China now. Declare war tomorrow! Since Zatoichi say Japs is so strong now!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rango Discussions

Search the Rango Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Depp & Armie Hammer Looking Good in Firs... (Mar '12) Oct '12 blissfully unaware 8
If You Really Think About It, Johnny Depp Isn't... (May '11) Apr '12 -Lydia- 5
Tim Headington: From Oil Gushers To Blockbusters (Apr '12) Apr '12 Karyn 1
Johnny Depp - Johnny Depp, Vanessa Paradis Livi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Moliere 1
'Just Go With It' tops Redbox 2011 rental chart... (Dec '11) Dec '11 matthew zip 75754 1
DVD releases: 'Rango' needs some explanation (Jul '11) Oct '11 paradoxic engima 2
Rango's "Subliminal Message" (Sep '11) Sep '11 advancin_beast 1
•••
•••
•••