Hollywood to make movie about Bob Marley

Feb 27, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Voice

“I am thrilled that the Marley family will finally have the opportunity to document our father's legacy and we are truly honoured to have Scorsese guide the journey”

Top Hollywood director Martin Scorsese is to make a film on the life of reggae legend, Bob Marley. via The Voice

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
MARK RABILLO

Incline Village, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

Judged:

I WOULD LUV A MOVIE BASED ON MARLEY TO GIVE ME A BETTER VIEW ON THA LEGAN.
catherine

Fort-de-france, Martinique

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

I will make a movie on Bob Marley even though super-careful ppl are about to tear me apart so seriously because of this intention of mine.
catherine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

yeah, the woman who has called him a..... bastard.... i believe... do you all know his story?
A tale, maybe? i am even not sure but the legend says that when her son introduced his girlfriend to her she has said: "so cute...for you! too cute for you. how did you manage to have her? will it take her long to follow you and your dirty way of life?" then she turned back on them both and left.
catherine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2008

paul printup

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

Judged:

bob marley is da chit
Highana

Nörvenich, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2008

Go, marty go!
Lil Angel

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

Can't wait to see it. Wonder if they'll get to smoke real weed in the movie,
BBC

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

JAH!!!! ONE LOVE!!!

“Oh Well”

Since: Feb 08

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2008

The folks on the set are going to get a contact FO SHO!!
Steve

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

Hey Martin give the guy from New Jersey a break. At least read his book.......The novel has been selling.

Tell him what you think. He is writng another novel titled: Sunset,Lower Mnahattan. Gallicchio can put it all together. He is using the name Joe Petrosino rememeber him. Well, his grand nephew is the Captain of the South Manhattan Police Station. The novel is about a serial killer, and the killing of an attorney
Steve

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

MARK RABILLO wrote:
I WOULD LUV A MOVIE BASED ON MARLEY TO GIVE ME A BETTER VIEW ON THA LEGAN.
Since when has Hollywood ever made a real true story film? The story of Moses was a lie, and so was the Bible. Gladiator was another lie Marcus Aurilius died of natural causes and his son was poisoned by one of his aunts. Good old Hollywood motion pictures
Drastic 1 -09

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

BOUT TIME THEY GIVE BOB HIS SHINE ON THE SILVER SCREEN ....THE WHOLE WORLD MUST WATCH IT !!!
Drastic 1 -09

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

bout time they give Bob his shine ...the world must see this ... cant wait
Drastic 1 -09

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

bout time Bob get's his shine on the screen !!! this movie should've been made long ago ...
kittiekat

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Since thousands years Man sees the Moon solidified... Since 2001 here is the Moon: between 9 and 12 billion inhabitants, two queens of England, Bob Marley, a Marley family, a showbizness wannabe belonging to the Marley family, no satellite but underwater cables and "radiovision", sincerely fat Germans, no skin-heads but neo-nazis, fast millenium modernization, a very active Vivendi Universal, and a Jocelyne Béroard with a buckled fringe and a leather bracelet at the 30th anniversary of Kassav!!!!
kittiekat

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Buy the book "Les Histoires de la Brousse", U won't be disappointed!!!!
kittiekat

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Hey, I find Cindy Breakspeare seriously easy as woman. She appears as Bob Marley's girlfriend/mistress in a documentary where Rita Marley his widow intervenes also.
Who she thinks she is to be that obvious about her relationship with Bob Marley plus the fact that she isn't the only one who dated Bob Marley while he was still married.
She should have done like Esther Anderson to be a bit more correct: explaining with nostalgy how she came to date Bob Marley an already woman's husband.
Cindy Breakspeare is simply a wannabe bourgeoise full of high manners etc... but with her presence the smiles and the obvious words don't lie!!!
I'm ashamed for her!!!!!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Whoa, this is going to be good .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Raging Bull Discussions

Search the Raging Bull Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sylvester Stallone supports assault weapon ban (Feb '13) Feb '13 Knox 2
Boxing Movie Grudge Match Starring Stallone And... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Arma 1
LeAnn Rimes' cheated-on ex says he's happy she ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kellie 1
Robert De Niro testifies in NYC art fraud trial (Mar '11) Mar '11 Adrian in Tacoma 1
De Niro earns DeMille lifetime honor (Nov '10) Nov '10 old lang zyne 1
Sylvester Stallone - Stallone and de Niro's Gru... (Oct '10) Oct '10 steve 1
Peter Segal Directing Geriatric Boxing Comedy '... (Oct '10) Oct '10 cali 1
•••
•••
•••