Quarantine - Hawaii Movie Showtimes

There are 1 comment on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Oct 8, 2008, titled Quarantine - Hawaii Movie Showtimes. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Rating: R for bloody violence and disturbing content, terror and language Genre: Horror Runtime: 89 Minutes Official Site: Visit Site Distributor: Screen Gems Writer: John Erick Dowdle Review: Television ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Mike

Jamaica, NY

#1 Oct 13, 2008
This movie was given three and a half stars? I give it one star, two if I were able to get a refund. Quarantine should've been distributed straight to video or sold to the Sci-Fi Channel. It's shot from a newscameraman's vantage point, and the effects are often dizzying. It has a few scary moments, but a number of them miss the mark and unknowingly end up being more comedic and contrary to the director's intent. Saw this at Dole Cannery last night, 12 Oct., and the theater was near empty! Now I know why...save your money folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quarantine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Movie review: The latest from Highland Park's J... (Sep '10) Sep '10 wig 1
News Dowdle brothers pair with Shyamalan (Oct '09) Oct '09 Pete Wendell 1
News Movie Review: "Quarantine" (Oct '08) Mar '09 JOSEPH 24
News Quarantine (Mar '09) Mar '09 bebe truillio 1
News 'Chihuahua' bites 'Body' at boxoffice (Oct '08) Oct '08 Roxana correa 2
News Things are shaky and sickening in 'Quarantine' (Oct '08) Oct '08 amita 1
News Movie review: Quarantine -- 3 out of 5 stars (Oct '08) Oct '08 Moore is an Idiot 1
More from around the web