O'Toole's plenty

O'Toole's plenty

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 26, 2007, titled O'Toole's plenty. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

In "Venus," Peter O'Toole is back in all his rascally, randy, reprobate glory, with a role that's charming, funny and melancholy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Mother

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 6, 2007
I found everything about this movie disturbing. I was so distracted by Mr. O'Toole's cosmetic surgery that it was difficult even to look at him. Newcomer Whittaker was just okay for me, not someone I wanted to root for--especially when she lured Maurice into a physical attack by her punk lover, or during the repulsive scene in which she offered Maurice a smelly "gift".
Ick! Alas, what should have beeen a touching ending was merely a near miss. My advice--see "The Painted Veil" or "The Queen" instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pygmalion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homework HELP! Questions! (Jan '08) Jan '08 John 1