The Adam Sandler effect

Aug 25, 2009 Read more: This Is London

Proper importance is placed on oysters and other crustacea and I was impressed to see a well stocked, well cared-for cheese trolley Le Bouchon Breton Barry Millington With drum tattoos and muted trumpet fanfares crisply delivered, the narrative thrust of the work was clearly, almost cinematically, delineated BBCSO/Bychkov London, The Adam Sandler ...

Read more
Rebecca Sue Mireles

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2009
Love moves all bonds we have in our life every rose has its torn life is a highway.The strong men are laid low.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punch-Drunk Love Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oscar-winner, other nominees to shoot scenes fo... (Jun '11) May '12 Anonymous 4
News Top 100 Movies of the Decade | Columbus Alive (Dec '09) Dec '09 Brian Lindamood 1
News Paul Thomas Anderson Doing Scientology Film? (Dec '09) Dec '09 Rachel99 3
News MTV Movie Awards 2008 -- Entertainment, Adam Sa... (Jun '08) Mar '09 Hannah 10
News '24' Actress Pregnant - It's Mary Lynn Rajskub'... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Jimmyboy 1
News '24' Actress Pregnant - It's the actress' first... (Feb '08) Feb '08 spammyfuckahs 3
News Adam Sandler's CHUCK & LARRY Trailer (Aug '07) Aug '07 Chuck n Larry was... 1
More from around the web