Pirates of the Caribbean 4 IMAX Movie...

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 IMAX Movie Poster

There are 1 comment on the Shockya.com story from Apr 17, 2011, titled Pirates of the Caribbean 4 IMAX Movie Poster. In it, Shockya.com reports that:

Walt Disney Studios just released this new IMAX poster for the upcoming film "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" coming to theaters May 20, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shockya.com.

#1 Apr 22, 2011
Hello Freddie Highmore. I like it very much. I like your film 'SPIDERVIK'. Give me your phone number and email please!!! Do you like Nokia 2720-a?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Public Enemies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Publicist: Johnny Depp is victim of Internet hoax (Jan '10) Nov '12 albopride 6
News Johnny Depp wins his 2nd 'Sexiest Man Alive' title (Nov '09) Jul '11 majorshadow 3
News New movie to focus on unsolved Calder Road, I-4... (Mar '10) Mar '10 wayne skarka 1
News Public Enemies: a second look (Jul '09) Mar '10 hillbilly 2
News Hotel Congress to tie 9 knots for free - and yo... (Feb '10) Feb '10 ashley 1
News Johnny Depp explains how he picked his poison w... (Dec '09) Feb '10 robert 2
News Johnny Depp Gets Statue In Serbia (Jan '10) Jan '10 Leslie 35
More from around the web