Nicholas Brendon

Nicholas Brendon

There are 38 comments on the Hollywood.com story from Apr 12, 2008, titled Nicholas Brendon. In it, Hollywood.com reports that:

“Married ... With Children". With roles few and far between, Brendon worked as a production assistant on the CBS sitcom "Dave's World”

Nicholas Brendon, the sardonic Xander Harris who helps the title character ward off werewolves and other creatures of the night on the hit series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" , turned to acting when an arm injury ... via Hollywood.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“This is me.”

Since: Dec 07

Hampton, Virginia

#1 May 12, 2008
I love Nicholas Brendon, and I love him as Xander on "Buffy". I read recently that he was an
alcoholic. I pray for him to get better everyday.
Love to him.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#2 May 12, 2008
I feel good tonight, because I know no one can ever really know what I'm feeling or thinking better than me.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#3 May 13, 2008
You know most of this year, I've honestly hoped
that all of us would eventually become friends, in
the end, again. I've learned I can't control that, though. God does. In fact, most of my past evil, and anger has been based on codependency issues, constantly, searching for control, and approval. This is my lone problem, though. I have to fight it by praying for me to overcome it.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#4 May 13, 2008
This isn't to say that I've done anything evil, lately, but I mean way back, and pray to move
forward, through God, and always love myself and
love others. That's my forward goal, today.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#5 May 13, 2008
What I've just learned personally to do for myself. Scenario, allowing thinking something you did was evil, even when it was for positive reasons, and you knowing you didn't do it for that reason. Positive conclusion: Accept it, let it go, and move on.
Negative conclusion: Apologizing profusely, and thus
thinking everything you do is wrong, forever
apologizing. Allowing evil thoughts in, constantly,
being your own worst enemy. Turn to God.
Forgive yourself, so you can forgive others, in the
future.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#6 May 13, 2008
That's also what I've learned today.
Kamaleeka

Wichita, KS

#7 May 14, 2008
NewKelly, I hope that you are better. Did you ever get involved with that softball team? I saw that you finally were able to get that church school shut down. Hopefully that will bring you some peace. Oh and you better stop all that fantasizing about the Transporter guy...nothing good will come from that.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#8 May 14, 2008
Hey, Kamaleeka,

Yeah, and it finally brought Mom peace, too. I guess it was because she was there much longer, you know? She assures me, though, now, that she is. I'm also working on my codependency tendacies, though, on a Christian website, "Daily Strength". It's cool. But yes, whew, I'm so, so glad the venting part is over regarding that subject, for all of us. Now we can laugh, remembering the good times we all had, there, instead of turning it all into something totally bleak. We can all move on. You bet I'm happy. I pray everyday that the others will always be happy, too.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#9 May 14, 2008
There were some really great times, there. Long live, happily, the staff, and children, there, as so the ones who were. They're all, everyone, a truly, thankful, Godly blessing, to this world. I have to help my sister, Jen, on housework, by vacuming, but I'll get back to you, on my deal over that "Transporter" guy, though. Hey, thanks for sticking with me, being my friend! It means a lot to me. Now that that obsession of mine is over, for good,
we can just have fun! Get back to you, girl.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#10 May 14, 2008
Kamaleeka wrote:
NewKelly, I hope that you are better. Did you ever get involved with that softball team? I saw that you finally were able to get that church school shut down. Hopefully that will bring you some peace. Oh and you better stop all that fantasizing about the Transporter guy...nothing good will come from that.
Kamaleeka, read my sweet message, below, this on my Topix page, girl. Your friend, NewKelly

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#11 May 14, 2008
By the way, I'd join a church softball team, but our church doesn't have one. I still enjoy babysitting, there, nights, though, and working the
nursery on Sundays. I just like the "Transporter"
guy because he's close to my age, 36, two years, older than me, and because he seems less serious,
and moralistic, sometimes, than the other older three male movie actors, I like. Jason Statham's's got a great body, though, doesn't he? Today, I feel
so much freer, and happier, today. Write me back, when you can!

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#12 May 14, 2008
I think today I'm feeling better due to prayer,
talking with friends, and God's absolution.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#13 May 14, 2008
Kamaleeka,

I'm sorry I misread your message, earlier, thinking we were friends. How stupid of me. I misread things, sometimes. It's my bad eyes, like my mom's. My bad. But it's yours, for not knowing the facts. For the record, I didn't order that school closed. The church board did that. I didn't have that power. I was staying away from the whole thing until it happened, just stating facts in my own way perhaps to help my mom, move on from her own venting. I know how I felt when I wrote that, not you.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#14 May 14, 2008
I never called there making any requests to those people to have that school closed, and I refuse to allow you to tell me I did or punish me when you were never even at that facility. I tell the truth, before God, too. He knows I'm not lying. Both opposing opinions on the subject have been ordered closed by the way, or didn't you read that far back? We're all only remembering good things from that place, now. So am I. Nobody wants old wounds opened, anymore, and again, you're not one to do it. I'm not trying to kick you off Topix either, but we're not friends, anymore.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#15 May 14, 2008
Please just leave me alone. You have no right to
judge me, on this situation, or attempt to remove me from the Internet or Topix. Again, for the record, in the first place, I meant I was glad the angry venting, being a curse, from me, Mom, and some of our group, finally stopped, not the place's closing. I even called there, today, to reassure them that I didn't mean anything nasty, by my entries, I'd known how I'd felt, and I wasn't relishing their closing, either. You know what? They were okay with that. Don't contact me anymore. You're very wrong. We're all moving on with our good memories, now. You should, too, to another subject. Goodbye.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#16 May 14, 2008
God loves us all, and is with us all the way.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#17 May 14, 2008
No topix entry, I made, caused what happened, to, happen, either.
Kamaleeka

Wichita, KS

#18 May 15, 2008
Oh NewKelly, I don't know what I did to cause all of this angst you are posting about. You are too funny! I only wish the best for you, girl. I never said you ordered that school closed. Nobody thinks that you have such power.

You need to take a chill pill and quit thinking that everyone is out to get you.

Later, gator!

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#19 May 15, 2008
Thanks, Kamaleeka,

I'm sorry for being oversensitive, and
jumping to conclusions. I am that way. You're right. You know I've had some nerve, in the past, blustering, with Mom, about other people being paranoid, when I've been that way almost half my life. Please accept my most humble apology, please. I'm really truly sorry. There was also a time, not too far back, when I felt I couldn't tell the difference between reality, and movies. Now though, I'm learning I always don't need those fantasies to keep me going anymore. I'll back off,
though, and keep dealing with my personal codependency issues. Later, girl.
to keep me going.

“This is me.”

Hampton, Virginia

#20 May 15, 2008
I'm sorry I labled how you were feeling. I had no
business doing that. It was totally unfair, and biased. How could anyone really else know how you feel but you? Certainly, not me. Uncool, of me. Again, I'm sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Psycho Beach Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Nude Amy Adams (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bert 1
News Campy laughs await at 'Psycho Beach' (May '09) May '09 janie hernandez 1
News Sexy Lauren Ambrose (Photos) In 'Loving Leah' (Feb '09) Feb '09 LEAH 1
retracting a comment (Jun '08) Dec '08 Kamaleeka 15
More from around the web