Lippert's Critique: VW's Pregnant Pause

Lippert's Critique: VW's Pregnant Pause

There are 1 comment on the Adweek story from Sep 14, 2008, titled Lippert's Critique: VW's Pregnant Pause. In it, Adweek reports that:

The perfect family van -- in more ways than one. I like Brooke Shields, especially when the picture-perfect Princeton grad plays against her natural earnestness, as she does in this Crispin Porter + Bogusky ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Adweek.

Jzh

Kerrville, TX

#1 Nov 1, 2008
The ads should be removed. They are very offensive to women. Even my husband gets the message "I don't know who it was I slept with but it got me this VW" - just more German arrogance. Like a woman needs a man and a baby as an excuse to buy a vehicle?? Women, take action and send email through the Volkswagen website and tell me to remove the ads-I did. They obviously did not test market their ads with capable female viewers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pretty Baby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brooke Shields expresses concern for ailing mot... (May '09) Mar '11 Hip 28
News Nothing Comes Between Her and Her Comdens: Broo... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Anonymous 1
News Friends Cite Brooke Shields's Devotion to Her M... (May '09) Sep '09 Debbie 3
News What Are Your Favorite Nude Movie Scenes? (Aug '09) Aug '09 Damn Skippy 2
News Marlo Thomas and Keith Carradine Likely to Star... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Ted Mosely 1
News Blog: Brooke Shields publishes first children '... (Jun '08) Jun '08 vanessa 2
News Shields Expecting Second Baby Girl (Jan '06) Jan '08 Willy 5