An Open Petition To Resurrect Police ...

An Open Petition To Resurrect Police Academy 8

There are 3 comments on the Best Week Ever Blog story from Jan 9, 2008, titled An Open Petition To Resurrect Police Academy 8. In it, Best Week Ever Blog reports that:

“I felt it was time to start again. (I) Saw that Starsky & Hutch and a number of other revivals were doing really well. Police Academy has such a great history, so I thought, 'Why not?'”

A couple days ago, I had an interesting dream involving Steve Guttenberg , the details of which are not important, but when I woke up, I suddenly realized that the so-called "New Police Academy Movie," a ... via Best Week Ever Blog

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best Week Ever Blog.

te te gimo

Washington, PA

#1 Jan 15, 2008
steve guttenberg humps horses!
Sgt

Slidell, LA

#2 Sep 26, 2008
ross

London, UK

#3 Oct 6, 2008
please make a 8th movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Police Academy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People 1 hour ago 12:03 p.m.'Punky Brewster' pa... Feb '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News Kim Cattrall returns to TV in HBO Canada's Sens... (Jul '14) Jul '14 maybe no Hope 1
Rios (Sep '11) Sep '11 cadet X 1
News George's to reopen Dec. 9 (Dec '10) Dec '10 Steph 5
News Michael Winslow guest co-hosts Real Milwaukee (Sep '10) Sep '10 Robert 1
News Q&A: Kim Cattrall on Porky's, Polanski and the ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 CharlesP 1
News Kim Catrall Returns to Liverpool to Star in ANT... (Apr '10) Apr '10 May 1
More from around the web