Remembering Glenn Ford

Remembering Glenn Ford

There are 2 comments on the EntertainmentWeekly story from Aug 31, 2006, titled Remembering Glenn Ford. In it, EntertainmentWeekly reports that:

Like many a great American, Glenn Ford was Canadian. The square-jawed actor made his reputation playing stolid, laconic military types and Western heroes, the bread-and-butter of the '50s leading man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EntertainmentWeekly.

jerry

AOL

#1 Aug 31, 2006
THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT ENJOYMENT YOU GAVE ME WITH YOUR MANY GREAT MOVIES AND SHOWS YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED MY MANY
Nathan

Charlotte, NC

#2 Sep 5, 2006
One of my all time favorite actors, especially westerns. He will surely be missed, my condolences to his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocketful of Miracles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Bootleg Files: the Ghost and MRS. Muir (Sep '13) Sep '13 Tim Cornell 1
News Peter Falk, TV's rumpled Columbo, has died (Jun '11) Jun '11 Petro Jr 11
News Peter Falk, TV's rumpled Columbo, has died | Th... (Jun '11) Jun '11 magdalena 11
News Peter Falk, TV's rumpled Columbo, has died (1:3... (Jun '11) Jun '11 NMSU 5
News Ailing 'Columbo' star's wife named his guardian (Jun '09) Oct '09 jennifer 3
News Peter Falk suffering from Alzheimer's, daughter... (Dec '08) Feb '09 Joey Cardinoe 7
News Glenn Ford dies (Sep '06) Sep '06 tuckertwo 1
More from around the web