Game i saw at the beach

Game i saw at the beach

Posted in the Picnic Forum

Thousand Oaks, CA

#1 Sep 7, 2009
i saw a game played at the beach where a man and a woman put these large wooden blocks in a row about 10-15 yards apart with a bigger block equal distance from them. they tossed these cylindrical wooden pieces trying to knock each others blocks over when one would get knocked over they would put it about two paces closer and the next time it was their turn they would try to hit the closer blocks over once they did they put the closer block on the tallest middle block. idk what this game is called all i know is it looked fun and i want to check it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Picnic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy Birthday, William Holden, Film Star and H... (Apr '09) Mar '11 Colette_9 2
News Doug Pullen: Time to buy tickets for Downtown S... (Jun '10) Jun '10 skeleto 1
News Cook County Picnic Permits Go On Sale Monday (Jan '09) Jan '09 RadicalTim 1
More from around the web