Corbett, Onorato focus on Philly-area...

Corbett, Onorato focus on Philly-area voters

There are 1 comment on the The York Daily Record story from Oct 31, 2010, titled Corbett, Onorato focus on Philly-area voters. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Gubernatorial candidates Dan Onorato and Tom Corbett visited neighborhood churches, diners and taverns Sunday on the last weekend of the campaign to win over undecided voters and make certain their supporters cast ballots on Election Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Bro1856

Cockeysville, MD

#1 Nov 1, 2010
4 pics of Onorato and 1 of Corbett.

Does YDR stand for York Democratic Rag?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biden's Description Of 2013 Graduates (May '13) May '13 Really 1
News Gemma Arterton maintains her dignity in a see-t... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Monica 3
News Bradley Cooper: 'I Don't See Myself As A Ladies... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Rb RECORDS 1
News African-American network "Bounce TV" debuts Monday (Sep '11) Oct '11 coolin 16
News 1st broadcast TV network in US aimed at blacks ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Shel6333 3
News Denzel Washington to give Penn commencement speech (Mar '11) Mar '11 sexylov 1
News Who Can Play It Straight? (May '10) May '10 Leftatalbuquerque 7
More from around the web