The Many Faces Of Carol Burnett

The Many Faces Of Carol Burnett

There are 1 comment on the CBS News story from Nov 3, 2007, titled The Many Faces Of Carol Burnett. In it, CBS News reports that:

Carol Burnett's popular variety show ran for 11 seasons. During her lengthy career, Carol Burnett has shown she's a fine dramatic actress in films like "Pete 'n' Tillie," "The Four Seasons" and "Friendly Fire." ... via CBS News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Macon, GA

#1 Nov 4, 2007
i love love love carol burnett shows ,, thank god for people like her,, so many of us enjoyed her type of humor and talent,, there so many good memories of watching her show and laughing, thank you, i sure wish we had some today,, nothing holds a candle to what those show were .... nothing nothing on the air now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pete 'n' Tillie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Julie Andrews and Carol Burnett to Team for Fou... (Dec '05) Apr '09 Julie and Carol 39
More from around the web