Four Shot, Two Killed in Redlands

Jan 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC Los Angeles

California politics past and future. A discussion with Dan Schnur, Director of the Jess Unruh Institute of Politics at USC and Chairman of the California Fair Political Practices Commission popcornbiz 6 hours ago Here's the U.S. Trailer for "Paul" Here's the U.S. trailer for the new road comedy starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost as a pair of sci-fi ...

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2011

“Hey what's up”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

WTF has happened to Redlands it was small town America when I was growing up.

Now we have little gang bangers roaming the street beating and killing each other with no regard to safety of their fellow citizens.

It is time to start executing murderers once again and ridding ourselves of the dregs of society.

It seems to be the only way to have any peace is to be rid of the problem once and for all.
Born_n_Raised_Re dlands_CA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

I am an African-American female, I remember going to school in Redlands and walking to the library being called the N word as I crossed the street. I don't know if this is gang related, from my personal experience of living in Redlands it seems race-related. I had racist teachers that told me black people couldn't float in the swimming pool. Redlands isn't all bad, but people need to grow up and notice the person not just the fact that they are black white or mexican

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sigourney Weaver believes in extraterrestrials (Apr '11) May '14 Poov 4
15 Films to Catch This Fall (Sep '12) Sep '12 FaFoxy 2
Spaced Out Alien Comedy Lands in 'Paul' (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tom 1
'Paul' brings alien life forms down to Earth (Mar '11) Mar '11 Paul 1
'Paul' director: I ripped of Steven Spielberg (Mar '11) Mar '11 short trus micro bus 1
UFOs and 'Paul' (Mar '11) Mar '11 distraction 1
Film Review Paul (Mar '11) Mar '11 free think radio ... 1

Search the Paul Forum:
•••
•••