Jennifer Lopez's Stylists on Secrets ...

Jennifer Lopez's Stylists on Secrets Behind Dressing the Fashionable Diva

There are 3 comments on the Hollywood Reporter story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Jennifer Lopez's Stylists on Secrets Behind Dressing the Fashionable Diva. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

Stylists Mariel Haenn and Rob Zangardi say much of the fun of working with Jennifer Lopez comes from her adventurous taste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#1 Mar 14, 2013
End.Jennifer gave to me in the past addressed in the future?This is the beginning of the video "Gonna Be Alright".If so, becomes chairmanJennifer has to give an interview.Everything is interesting when Jennifer not to mention the action.Joooooooooooooj ...I would most like to see that interview.I am haunted and maybe it does Jennifer.My videos say it all.If Jennifer thinks of me then I am a rich man.Then I was a rich man.Jeeeaa ...I guess I like this addition of white hair and an injured eyedeserve to be rich.I'd love to see that interview.The song "Gonna Be Alright".Jennifer would become president of the United States.
Rb RECORDS

Europe

#2 Mar 14, 2013
All eyes were fixed on Jennifer Lopez.Just to see that interview and that would be the end.
Rb RECORDS

Europe

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Jennj, do not let that deceive you.Remember, I'm 34 years old and graying hair and eye injuries.It is of the votes.When they hear my eyes are always completelyopen and so is the resulting injuries.When you lie down and when he looked up to me double vision.You said that J.Lo payer.But I believe I have a pessimistic suspicion.I have to get to the interview about the song"Gona Be Alright."I'm going to find it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video: Willis, Mirren, Hopkins, Parker talk "Re... (Jul '13) May '15 bruce willis 109
News Fast And Furious stars pay tribute to Paul Walker (Apr '15) Apr '15 i hear bigfoot 3
News Jennifer Lopez and her younger sister Lynda don... (Jan '15) Jan '15 singer 1
News Australia fragrances market: Coty Australia rep... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Rb RECORDS 1
News Food Bank Drive at $43,968 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Here Is One 1
News Jennifer Lopez shows off hourglass figure in ti... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rb RECORDS 5
News Kim Kardashian Using Sarah Jessica Parker for I... (Sep '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 3