Celebs attend Met's PUNK: Chaos to Co...

Celebs attend Met's PUNK: Chaos to Couture exhibition

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from May 6, 2013, titled Celebs attend Met's PUNK: Chaos to Couture exhibition. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The stars flocked en masse to New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art to attend the Costume Institute Gala for their "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" exhibition on May 6, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

tina lofty

Herndon, VA

#1 May 7, 2013
Michelle Dockery,as usual looked so stunning and very classy at the met ball. Cheers for her.You make us proud girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video: Willis, Mirren, Hopkins, Parker talk "Re... (Jul '13) May '15 bruce willis 109
News Fast And Furious stars pay tribute to Paul Walker (Apr '15) Apr '15 i hear bigfoot 3
News Jennifer Lopez and her younger sister Lynda don... (Jan '15) Jan '15 singer 1
News Australia fragrances market: Coty Australia rep... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Rb RECORDS 1
News Food Bank Drive at $43,968 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Here Is One 1
News Jennifer Lopez shows off hourglass figure in ti... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rb RECORDS 5
News Kim Kardashian Using Sarah Jessica Parker for I... (Sep '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
More from around the web